No Fanmail Option

Authors can disable their fan mail.

7 Likes

episode have removed fanmail for Android users. we don’t even have a fanmail option anymore been like that for 8months or more. episode have confirmed they removed it, but we don’t get any actual information if we are getting it back or what the progress is.

8 Likes

even when authors disable it, we still had fanmail option there, you just can’t send them a questions.

6 Likes

when author turns off their fanmail you can still see it but you can’t write anything on Apple devices

4 Likes

Wait what? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The fact that this is still going on for Android users is unbelievable :rofl:

12 Likes

Almost a year and we don’t have it. Shame on episode.

8 Likes

I did notice this a while back and I wasn’t heavily affected simply because Android device I own often.

But regarding all of the issues on Android. It’s really bothersome. Male Avatars lose a part of their arm when they are doing any rear animation, and now (really recent), instead of transitioning to a quick black screen, I see the app’s home page for 0.2 seconds until the next scene starts. The glitch doesn’t stop the episode, it just shows me the home page instead of the colour the author chose to transition in. It’s really weird how there’s almost a guarantee that we’ll find a glitch in every update Android Episode gets.

6 Likes

Yes I have that weird male rear animation glitch too

2 Likes

Yes, and as far as I know they haven’t even mentioned the arm glitch… :confused:

3 Likes

I have the newest iPhone, I update the Episode app whenever a new update comes out and everything runs smoothly but the fanmail option has still been missing probably since last year in early fall (possibly earlier). Honestly I don’t even remember the last time I saw fanmail or used it or even saw a community author mention fanmail (most say to just contact them through social media) So I don’t think Episode just favors Apple users more I think they just got rid of the fanmail option. It really sucks to be honest especially when a community author doesn’t have social media because it means I have no way of contacting them if there’s an error or if I have a question or to just show them love for a story I like and even worse when an author does have social media but limits their account (meaning they shut comments off completely and/or limit how many comments can be posted and shut DM’s off) so you can’t contact them that way or have social media and aren’t active or have their heads up their butts and think they’re too good to respond to readers and ignore us- basically either way you have no way of reaching an author so I think removing fanmail was a bad move.

6 Likes

I also have the latest iPhone and the latest Episode update but I still have fanmail. :sweat_smile:

Have you tried sending the Episode Team a ticket? You could have a glitch or something.

5 Likes

Yep, it’s now May and we still have this issue lol :rofl: I’m actually losing hope we’ll get it back :laughing:

6 Likes

That’s funny, considering I’ve seen some pricier Android phones compared to Apple, but that’s pretty crappy of them if it’s true.

6 Likes

And we still don’t have fanmail option and it’s been a year.

7 Likes

On android

5 Likes

Amazing!!

Edit: just went into my app and still no fanmail.
OP, have you updated your app in a while…

2 Likes

Nevermind, I just updated. WE HAVE FANMAIL NOW AGAIN!! IM SO HAPPY. :smiley::sob:

3 Likes

Does it work, it’s not for me?

3 Likes

Nope, it doesn’t work for me.

1 Like