No Fanmail Option

Oh, well maybe they’ll have it working soon.

3 Likes

I have a Google Pixel 3a and tested it out. I have the option to send fan mail; however, it doesn’t load. I even tested it out on my own stories where I know for a fact the fanmail option is turned on and it didn’t work.

5 Likes

It’s not working for anyone but in a sperate thread people said when they contacted support that there working on fixing it. So I would wait a bit which what I’m doing and then ask them a again to see if they have any updates. ( Maybe a few weeks then see) though I check daily in my play store now, I have a reminder.

7 Likes

I think we’re making progress.

2 Likes

omg what?!?! excuse me while I update my app.

3 Likes

It’s there on my android too but keeps crashing when I open it :confused:

4 Likes

Ooh hi Ksenia, I never see you on forums.

3 Likes

IM also an android user and i now the pain. I usually dm the authors in instagram and telling my feedback. Thats all we can do about it.

3 Likes

oh lucky u i still havent got it

3 Likes

They got rid of it again.

3 Likes

What was the point of doing that? Why did they even do this in the first place? I’m usually pretty patient irl, but this is kind of silly. I miss sending authors feedback via fanmail but noooo. Poor naive us thinking we’d have it back after a few weeks :clown_face::sob:

4 Likes

I know right! Just fix it already! It’s not hard.

What was the point of having Episode on Android if they are just going to ignore us, y’know like probably half of their fanbase?

4 Likes

And here I was wondering how people send fanmails and why I don’t see any fanmail option in my phone… Now I realize I am a poor android user :sleepy: :unamused:
Not fair @EpisodeTeam

2 Likes

Yep still hasn’t worked for me been months with that issue I can’t switch to the iPhone because it’s not compatible so I’m stuck with it.

2 Likes

Episode need to add this feature for android users too… I saw it’s an old thread but still Episode has done nothing to fix this issue… That’s not good :expressionless:

2 Likes

I can’t believe this is almost a year ago.

2 Likes

A year and still nothing…:persevere:

1 Like

I know right.

This was recent, they gave us the button, but everytime you pressed it, it led to nothing and didn’t work. Then they got rid of it!

1 Like

Is it that difficult to give a fanmail option in android… I m sure majority of users in episode are android ones, still they have to do this…Not fair.

1 Like

I know, I agree. It’s frustrating.

1 Like