No Fanmail Option

I want to send fanmails too!

2 Likes

If u r apple user u can send fanmails freely but if u r android user sadly there’s nothing u can do… There is no fanmail option for us. :sleepy:

3 Likes

There was a few years ago. I’m sad they got rid of it. Oh well, I guess.

4 Likes

They better bring it back.

They don’t really care about Android users.

2 Likes

Not exactly…I’m currently using an Asus ROG 5 and that ain’t no cheap phone I can say for certain.

But we can always hit up the author’s Instagram if need be.

1 Like

Bump

Support

We want fanmail too :unamused::unamused:

I wonder if there is a reputation thing going that only gives the fanmail option to certain accounts?

1 Like

No no… Its only rich thing :joy::joy::joy: jk

Only ios users has fanmail option… Android users like us r still asking for fanmail :sleepy::sleepy:

2 Likes

Come next year–which is barely 3 months away now–we’ll have been without fanmail for…

NEARLY 2 YEARS!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Yeah, wtf.

2 Likes

I think my theory may be correct as I joined the VIP club and now the Fanmail button is back in the Andriod app.
Although it seems a bit buggy.

1 Like

nope they removed fanmail for me LOL and i have a iphone

3 Likes

Yeah but that may be temporary…they announced it here that its for update purpose :no_mouth:

2 Likes

I am on Android. I just checked, I have the fanmail option and it works for the most part!

2 Likes

I still didn’t get one :sleepy:
Edit: I got it after few days of update

1 Like

Hey , @Anna_Marie I supported a ticket and this is what it said

1 Like

As others have mentioned, @Liz did announce this. This will be temporary as we continue with some behind the scenes work to the iOS app.

1 Like

Yesss, after almost two years I also got fanmail back and it only crashed the game once :laughing::grin:

2 Likes

Happy cake day!