No ghosting partners

Hello! Looking for a partner 17+ who won’t ghost. AND I MEAN IT! Im just tired of knowing some people who then ghost me after 2-3 days. If u already know u won’t be able to help me with that I ask then don’t message/respond .
•is willing to sometimes give me an opinion on my story/chapters and help me fill plot holes (yeah that’s it)

No coder needed cause I’m an advanced one myself

I have discord and IG to contact

And but it what I’m writing:
Criminal story with a touch of romance and trying to avoid cliches as much as possible.
With CC and some choices (not that matter a lot)
Have 7 episodes done so far. Plan to publish the story when I have 20-25 episodes done and the story will be around 30-35 episodes

so for what u want a partner for?
I dont understand… sorry

I think a writing partner

Yes a writing partner but not for the full or even 50% of the story. Just someone who gives an opinion or maybe an idea to fill small plot holes

Ookay, I can give u some ideas…

Hello! Looking for a partner 17+ who won’t ghost. AND I MEAN IT! Im just tired of knowing some people who then ghost me after 2-3 days. If u already know u won’t be able to help me with that I ask then don’t message/respond .
•is willing to sometimes give me an opinion on my story/chapters and help me fill plot holes (yeah that’s it)

Criminal story with a touch of romance and trying to avoid cliches as much as possible.
Have 7 episodes done so far. Plan to publish the story when I have 20-25 episodes done and the story will be around 30-35 episodes

1 Like

If no one responds, and they don’t announce the next contest this week, I’d love to team up with you!

1 Like

I can help

I have discord and we can chat there

Thx and even if I will find someone you are always more than welcome

1 Like