No more Read4Read with me

Hello everyone.
Listen, I appreciate this whole r4r idea and I think it is a good idea; but I decided I’m not doing that anymore because I read over 84 stories and only 8 people read mine back. I thought maybe some need more time but a lot have messaged me and told me ‘they forgot and now they don’t have time’ or they do not respond back at all.
I’m not saying all of you are like that but I don’t want to put in more time reading stories if I do not get a responds back.
So, thank you all who did the r4r with me; I’m sorry but I am no longer doing that.
Thank you for you time.
Good luck with all of your stories and I hope all is well.

3 Likes

What is your story so I can read it :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:People also do that to me and it annoys me so I would love to read your story :heart:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that, your story is really good and deserves more recognition. There should be a list for the ppl that do that to others on the forums so ppl can be aware of it! There’s actually a thread like that

I thought about doing that but I didn’t want to put anyone on the spot.
Instead, I’m just going to ignore it.

That’s very kind of you.
Its called NEVER BEEN IN LOVE
Genre: Romance/Drama

1 Like

Okay im going to read it now i cant wait :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

If this turns into a r4r thread we will be moving it to promote your stories. Just a heads up!

1 Like

I refuse to do them anymore. Back when I first got started, I had two different people approach me (one on the forums, one on Instagram) asking if I’d do a read for read with them. Since I was totally new at the time, I only got a couple of reads per day, so it was really easy to tell if someone had read my story or not.
Neither of them did, even though I read theirs, and so I’ve refused to do r4rs ever since.

2 Likes

I understand that.
I just wish there was a better way to promote my story.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.