No Profile, introductory stories nor genres?

I’ve been playing for some years now. A month ago I decided to play it again, but in a new phone. However, I don’t seem to have any other features nor the introductory stories to get them. Anyone has this problem too?

Not sure exactly what’s causing this issue, but you may want to submit a help ticket to the support team about this. :smiley:

Thanks. I have already done it, but it was a while ago and I don’t seem to have a response and I have read lots of Episode’s original stories, but now I see them all the same and It’s getting frustrating.

1 Like

Also, I had Episode before so I actually wanted to Log in and see the Create option as I did some stories in the past.

1 Like

If it’s been a while since your ticket, it’s probably fine to submit a new one.

Ok, Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve got the same problem AnnaPerar , i took a short break from episode and deleted it thinking I would re-install it when I was ready, but now that Im working on a story, I cant to anything thing through the app, I can see social, Support ,Account, Restore using gmail or Facebook, restore using Username and PW and home, but only episode originals show up on my home page, initially i thought it was just ios, but then discovered it was to new users.
(anyone new may also be confused, and left unsatisfied with the features the app provides)
, i did some more research and many people have been saying we need to wait, im not a patient person, but at least I have the online feature on my computer, if anyone can help me out please, i would deeply appreciate it. Thank you for reading this.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How long have you been using the app?

I’m having the same issue. Trying to log in causes the profile screen to load endlessly and I don’t know what the introductory stories are ??? I’ve been playing episode for over a month now and I still can’t do anything. I just finished A Little More Me and I can’t find the second season due to this issue. Real sad.

I had to read 21 episode before it unlocked anything on my new phone I gave up after 8 and used 17 gems

Yeah same here I went from a Samsung to an iPhone cause my phone broke and now i got this phone cause family member upgraded and now I can’t get on my old one it makes me mad I just want to read the stores I was before edit I read them All and it said to unlocked everything mine still looks the same

Oh my god right on man I thought my app was BROKEN when i tried to replay this game for the first time in years last week it’s so so annoying I had to read through 8 different episode official stories and they were all so terrible. I almost broke down through the last story i had to read because I couldnt handle all the "we so woke"s and "lit af"s the characters were throwing around. I had to take a shower after they forced me to read it starts with a bra
NEVER AGAIN

but my game won’t even opening

Like is it crashing when you open it

I read like 25 chapters and it said it was unlocked but it isnt