No Profile, introductory stories nor genres?

I’ve been playing for some years now. A month ago I decided to play it again, but in a new phone. However, I don’t seem to have any other features nor the introductory stories to get them. Anyone has this problem too?

Not sure exactly what’s causing this issue, but you may want to submit a help ticket to the support team about this. :smiley:

Thanks. I have already done it, but it was a while ago and I don’t seem to have a response and I have read lots of Episode’s original stories, but now I see them all the same and It’s getting frustrating.

1 Like

Also, I had Episode before so I actually wanted to Log in and see the Create option as I did some stories in the past.

1 Like

If it’s been a while since your ticket, it’s probably fine to submit a new one.

Ok, Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve got the same problem AnnaPerar , i took a short break from episode and deleted it thinking I would re-install it when I was ready, but now that Im working on a story, I cant to anything thing through the app, I can see social, Support ,Account, Restore using gmail or Facebook, restore using Username and PW and home, but only episode originals show up on my home page, initially i thought it was just ios, but then discovered it was to new users.
(anyone new may also be confused, and left unsatisfied with the features the app provides)
, i did some more research and many people have been saying we need to wait, im not a patient person, but at least I have the online feature on my computer, if anyone can help me out please, i would deeply appreciate it. Thank you for reading this.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How long have you been using the app?

I’m having the same issue. Trying to log in causes the profile screen to load endlessly and I don’t know what the introductory stories are ??? I’ve been playing episode for over a month now and I still can’t do anything. I just finished A Little More Me and I can’t find the second season due to this issue. Real sad.

I had to read 21 episode before it unlocked anything on my new phone I gave up after 8 and used 17 gems