Nobody ever PM me

I’m never a pain in the ass :roll_eyes: but thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ok we all are over this

So why bring up something from two hours ago? And she wasn’t trying to be rude

If everyone could be positive

Guys could you all stop fighting for a second?

There shouldn’t be a flamewar going on with this. We’re all entitled to our own opinion. and if @bossyroxy411 is annoyed with people messaging her things she doesn’t like, then that’s that. If the other people on this thread don’t think they’re being rude, then that’s that as well. My point is, just let it be. Take a second to calm down a little and then think things through. Just…I don’t know…take a break!

I’m really sorry if I’m getting involved in something I shouldn’t be, but I just find this fight a little pointless. I just found this in the topics and kinda got myself into this, so sorry. But my point still stands.

It’s a birddddddddd

Ok we did stop everyone just keeps adding to it

I just want to know: What was the point of making this thread if you are gonna get pissed off when people start to comment? It’s a public thread. You should have been prepared for opinions and comments.

That’s literally what has been running through my mind ever since I started reading this :joy:

Let’s hope @Sydney comes in and closes this.

Huh?

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Topic closed. As always, if anyone is breaking forum rules, best practice is to flag the offending post. Creating topics like this only encourages more hate and drama. Thanks.