Non-cliche romance at a party? 🤨

Hey everyone, for episode 6 of my story I’m making, I want some romance with the mc & li during a party. I don’t want it to be too much as I’m making it slow. (They haven’t kissed btw). I just wanted to know what would be a good romance at a party that’s not too cliche & expecting. If u know what I mean, like I just don’t want it to be cringy. If u have any ideas drop them in this thread. If your wondering, their in college. Thank you so much for reading! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

@Authormiaquestionacc @Erosias @saray.episode

2 Likes

Bump! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hm, besides dancing, drinking, and eating. Maybe take a walk outside for a bit and talk, until the kissing part comes in then they maybe head back to go dancing, and head home after. Hm, not really many romance ideas at a party, since people just dance, drink, maybe karaoke, and talk.

4 Likes

Thanks yeah, there’s not much other than the cliche true or dare leading them to kiss. Thanks for message tho, it’s helped! :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

yeah, use games that are not over used like truth or dare. Playing chess, connect 4, etc.

4 Likes

Ok thank you! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Maybe they connect because she isn’t comfortable or doesn’t want to play the game and he stands up for her or is on her side when someone dares someone else to do something involving her.

Maybe one finds the other out on the balcony admiring stars or street lights and they have something in common because mc used to always do the same with someone who was important to her or something.

Maybe she finds him being over protective of some girl or he finds her being protected by some guy and it causes jealous but it ends up being a protective sibling or cousin or something.

Maybe someone notices mc or LI is attracted to the other and asks them to go get something from a closet and then he/she asks the other to come along then the friend locks them in the room and says they’ll be back in 30 minutes so they spend the time bonding over something they find in the closet.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I like that, it’s super detailed! Sorry, I didn’t mention the LI gender, female. I think that’s really cool, I will probably use it. Do u want to be credited? :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Haha I was just throwing out random thoughts haha. No I don’t need credit.

2 Likes

Well thanks, you have good ideas! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.