Non-ghosting and PROMISED R4R!

I’ve decided to start doing r4rs again!
The main reason I stopped doing them for a cool minute is because I’ve gotten ghosted so many times!
I have decided to try one more time, but with different conditions. These rules I am setting will make it convenient for both YOU and I if you decide to do this.

You can either PM me, or you can reply down below telling me you want to do a r4r, and we will find a time to read each other’s stories at the same time AND give each other a head’s up that we’re doing our share!

If you decide to read my story, and you comment/pm some screenshots, I will start your story IMMEDIATELY. (I’ll essentially prioritize doing my share before doing a r4r with someone else.)
We can do as many episodes as you want to do!
Without further ado, my story is called Melody of Your Heartbeat! I’m excited to hopefully do this with you guys.

Sidenote: If I really like your story, I will give you a shoutout on IG, but you still have to read my story too.

11 Likes

I would like to do a read for read with you. I have also been ghosted multiple times. I know how it feels. I’m gonna send you screenshot when I’m done reading 3 chapters of your story. You can start reading my story after that. Then we can discuss if we want to read further or not. Till then you can add my story to your favorites for convenience. How does it sound?!
Here’s my story.
Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime.
Genre : Action
Style: Ink
Chapters: 9 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

1 Like

Heyy Id love to do r4r with you! after i get home I can start right away with your story😊

Mine is called Hollywood Spy by Magic :]

2 Likes

Hi! i would love to do R4R with you, i’ve never been ghosted but i guess i understand your concern, if you prefer i can read your story first and send you screenshots and then you can start mine. (just because it’s a little difficult for me to set a time for us to read at the same time)

Here are my story details:

Title: Temporary Fresh Start
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 5 (more coming soon
Description: Oliver wakes up in the middle of nowhere to find out he has made a mess in a farm owned by a very strict girl named Josie. Will Josie help Oliver move on from his past?
Cover:

Tell me if you’re on board and i’ll start reading your story asap.

3 Likes

We can start now if you’d like :nerd_face::sparkling_heart:

Okay! Let me know when you’re ready to start! :slight_smile:

You’re next on my list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay! send me your story link, and how many chapter would you like to exchange? My story only has 5:)

1 Like

I have no idea how to send the link on mobile ;-; but my story is called Melody of Your Heartbeat!! I can do as many episodes as you’d like. :blush:

haha it’s fine i already found it, 5x5 it’s fine, i’ll start reading now and i’ll pm you screenshots:)

1 Like

I’ve also started yours!!! I’ll pm you too

I’d be interested in doing a r4r too please.

Story description:
He’s a hot, heartless, irresistible vampire.You’re a powerful vampire slayer!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC

Story Title: EAT STAKE
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Genre: Romance, fantasy, drama, mystery
Style: LL
Insta: sineadoneill.lovestowrite
Link:

1 Like

how many episodes do you wanna do ?

1 Like

wanna do 9x9?

Sure.

Well my story is kind of new, so I only have 3 at the moment, so would you be okay for a 3x3?

Hey there, I’m interested in a read-for-read with you. My story will be out soon and in the meantime I’ll give your story a go!

yes!!

1 Like

sure thing! let me know when its out so I can do my share :slight_smile:

I’m going to start yours now. I’ll be back in a while with screenies and all that. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like