Normal trousers for LL?

Woah

Is it just me or are these actual normal pants? (except for the color :nauseated_face:)

They don’t look too tight/too baggy for once :partying_face:

And they might even cover the ankles!!! :champagne:

We should throw a party once they’re released (and if they are released :expressionless:)

15 Likes

That deserves a fatal dose of alcohol, but the day I throw the party of the century will be when Episode fixes Limelight’s layering problem. Seriously, what is the point of updating this style’s wardobre twice a month if you always have to use the same outfits (especially the same shoes!) because it looks ridiculous otherwise? Most boots in Limelight look glitchy with pants!

4 Likes

Exactlyyyy

It’s so annoying when a cute outfit looks ugly af bec the pants go above the boots :disappointed:

2 Likes

Also, why can’t freckles and piercings/scars/beauty marks go together ughhh

Just why :expressionless:

4 Likes

I agree completely. I have freckles and piercings! Le Gasp! It’s ridiculous that you can’t do it on here.

2 Likes

YES! Right! I usually keep to jeans cause they are the most casual normal pants there are

2 Likes

I do too. I almost never wear the slacks or the normal pants. But if they hang around the ankles, then i’m fine with it.

2 Likes

Yeah, same! I sometimes use other pants purely because either wise every single character and background character seems to shop at the same place.

1 Like

yeah, it would look a bit odd :joy:

2 Likes

THEY NEED TO LISTEN TO THAT ONE THREAD THAT ASKS FOR THE LAYERING CLOTHES THINGY.

Because I am sick and tired of seeing a Muslim character and their hair literally on top of the hijab :rage:

4 Likes