Not again whyyyyy lol

this is hilarious im now going to keep track on how many times this happens and start an army with the broken episode characters i create

new army members lol
6 Likes

:joy: it would be funny to see just how many people run into this issue. I like the army idea haha!

4 Likes

Lmao I’ve gotten that too many times , give me a bit and I’ll link mine that did that .

@FoxyLolz Happy birthday :cake1:

2 Likes

ikrr :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Haha that would be funny to see!! And thank you very much @Catniss, I appreciate it! :partying_face::blush:

2 Likes

I remember seeing someone post a really funny edit of a glitch one time, I need to share it here :sob:

1 Like

2 Likes

Lol there are so mannny glitches tbh , theres one that I call the half pant glitch lol . Episode has been a slackin sm

2 Likes

omggg yasss :skull: :skull: :skull:

2 Likes

Lol your character’s face is iconic

And YESSSS I swear the amount of bare butts I see is too much :skull::joy:

1 Like

Lol your not the only one that get this

2 Likes

Bare butts I havent seen I’ve seen bare boobs/chest for a women lol idk if it was a glitch or the author forgot to put a top on them

2 Likes

lmaooo omg

omg happy birthday

2 Likes

Hahaha finally found the ss, courtesy of @lch.episode

Bruh

@Khloe.writes omg thank you!! :sneezing_face:

5 Likes

lmaooo what happened to his face :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

2 Likes

I think that was an overlay she put over his face :sob:

Here’s the original post :joy:

1 Like

Another face glitch lmao

2 Likes

I love how often this is happening :laughing:

2 Likes

My friend also had this happen too, so I think a lot of ppl are dealing with this .

2 Likes

I’ve had this glitch in community stories, weirdly enough it doesn’t happen when I customize the main character, only the side ones. And then they just stay like that– :joy:

8 Likes