Not all cliches are bad

Can we stop slandering all of the romance stories just because they are predictable? I dont know about you but many people enjoy these “cliches” and its their right to enjoy. So stop whining about every god damn story in trending section.

You can whine about those stupid inappropriate stories but please leave the soft romance stories alone… just for once…

18 Likes

Tbh I like some cliche episodes just not a lot though but I agree many ppl like different types and if they don’t like it no one is forcing them to read it. Oml people just exit the freakin episode

4 Likes

Yes! I took a look through the trending section and so many good stories are getting slandered bc they are trending

2 Likes

Phew … I thought I was gonna make a huge fight with you

1 Like

Stay on topic please.

2 Likes

The topic is dumb, you say if you don’t like cliches don’t read stories with cliches… It isn’t that easy becuase people don’t know what kind of story they’re in only by the title, but you can avoid people complaining abut cliches, can’t you?

3 Likes

Did you even read what I’ve said? I said not all cliches are bad and people should stop slandering them.

1 Like

Not all cliches are bad when they’re done good … but here’s the catch, none of the writers that use this cliches really know how to work with them … They just write hings we’ve all seen a billion times but they add nothing good to it … It makes us all sigh.

I’m also writing a kind of cliche at the moment. But this cliche wasn’t in episode that much and people will probably enjoy my stories since it’s not every single episode story rewritten by the same exact formula

Make us all sigh? Their 5 million reads says different.

3 Likes

I agree with you. Cliches are everywhere, and are never going away. Some of them are also done well, too.

It is what it is. There are whole catalogues of common tropes and cliches on the internet because that’s how often they’re used! I think people pair cliche w/ bad and that’s not always the case. It can definitely be done well, and I’ve seen it done well fairly often!

3 Likes

Just becuase you’ve opened a story doesn’t mean you like it. 5 Million reads means it’s god a good name that just makes people choose this story over all. And yes there are a lot of people who like reading those stories but most of them are around 13 … 13 Year old are the ones that love JB and 1D and other fboy groups i don’t know about. And most of us who are looking for good stories up here just can’t find anything so we have to read these nonsence. A lot of people even do read for a read so that should also be taken in account . My opinions is if there’s so many people complaining about these stories, it means they’ve read it but didn’t like it. Which means just becuase a story has a lot of vies doesn’t mean the most who read it actually liked it.

I have never seen a cliche done good on Episode … They just kept putting in drama and stuff to keep the story going but it didn’t make sense after some time.

Well whether or not something is done well is entirely subjective. I wouldn’t say Episode featured stories do cliches well, but I’ve seen quite a few user stories do it well. It really depends on the reader and what they like/prefer.

6 Likes

I agree.

1 Like

Once again, ignorant people who are so entitled to their opinions that attack others’ opinions and then put up the “it’s my opinion!!!” act. lol

Excuse you? When have you seen me say that or imply that? Please stop going off topic, and don’t try educating me on something that I said nothing about. YOUR comment, “make us all sigh”, I clearly repeated this again, as who is in the category “ALL”, it surely isn’t the 5 million readers reading the story, at the end of the day statics will show, the author is CLEARLY doing something right if they have a promising following. ALSO WHAT ELSE IS THE READER SUPPOSED TO READ TO TRY TO GET THEM TO CLICK ON THE STORY, THE TITLE, AND THE DESCRIPTION PULLS IN THE READS. If 5 million people are clicking on a story because it has the word bad in it, then cheers to the author for thinking about statistically and what’s trending.

6 Likes

that’s a bit biased, considering nearly everything has some inspiration of its purpose, it’s pretty much too late in this world to be original with billions of us, and plus you’re contradicting your other statements. You yourself stated you’re doing something a bit cliche, I’m sure it isn’t a bad story, so if you pull the “cliche” story off, it’ll just show how biased and ignorant that comment you made was.

3 Likes

I wanna see the stories of these people who all others’ stories bad. Please DM your link! Thanks!

2 Likes

Lmao someone explain, or is my eyes just actin up.

4 Likes