Not allowing me to click in Preview?

Hi, I am currently having this issue in the portal where as when I want to preview my story its not allowing to click/tap to see the next line or action. I have the option to fast forward or rewind but I absolutely cannot go forward by clicking on the preview. (I even used the Directing help to manually try to go forward but does not work.)

Please help and its really slowing down my writing.

3 Likes

It’s happening to me too! It’s weird because another user just created a thread exact same as this recently.

It was working just fine before I left for work today. The one time I’m free and need to write, it’s not working lmao. I can’t keep going back and forth to my phone and browser especially since I save and preview a lot…

2 Likes

It was literally started working for me about an hour ago and then it randomly started buffering then it wouldn’t load past 50%. After that I was forced to refresh to come to find out I cannot click in the preview :((.

3 Likes

I thought I was the only one. It was working and even allowed me to edit, then it stopped working a few minutes ago, like WTH I just came out of writers block bruh. I hope they fix this ASAP before I lose my creative juice!!!

2 Likes

Make sure to write it down so you don’t forget anything!!!

1 Like

Hope it’s just some hiccup, because I’m kind of frustrated since this is the only time I was allowing myself to code.

I wonder if submitting a ticket will do anything. Because I remember that I never got back a response at ALL from Pocket Gems from a previous previewer issue :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I tried using Firefox as a browser too, same issue. Cleared cache history, no luck.

1 Like

I Did the exact same thing.

1 Like

It’s working now

2 Likes

@Kaskaydee, @azariasin, and @1Foreign_Soul, if you have not already, please submit help tickets to our support team concerning this issue. Thanks :smiley: