Not getting notified for background/overlay approvals

Recently, I haven’t been getting notified about (both portal/email) about my pending background and overlays if they are getting approved.

Anyone having the same problem?

Everything has been enabled already, I’ve never touched it.

I already sent a ticket

4 Likes

No, I wasn’t talking about approvals, it’s about getting notified about the progress of the review.

I have to check my art catalog myself to see if it got approved (which they have been).

2 Likes

I have the same thing. I go on the portal to code an notice that it was approved.

Same for me, I’m not receiving any notifications for at least a month now. I only got notifications about my new covers

3 Likes

Same here, I thought it has something to do with my account Haha Haha

@Danielle318 @beckybee.episode @Annieways

I filed a ticket and this is what I was told. It did not work.

Can you guys also send a ticket so they are more aware of this issue? Here’s the link to it: https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

4 Likes

Done! :blush:

3 Likes

Same!

3 Likes

Can you also send a ticket so they are more aware of this issue so it can be fixed?

3 Likes

For sure!

3 Likes

Thank you! :smiley: It sucks that you’ve had this issue for a month though. I’ve recently started writing again and I’ve noticed this O_O

4 Likes

Yeah, it sucks :disappointed_relieved:
Ticket submitted! :blush:

2 Likes

@fluffyrice I was told the same as you
:frowning: I even explained them that I wasn’t the only one with that issue.

2 Likes

It seems that the responses are automated. Can a human reply to us, please? Lol. This is so sad.

I linked them this thread as my reply to prove that there are other people having problems too. I even spoke to other authors, so there are quite a few of people experiencing this.

3 Likes

It happens to me too, and I realized it only a few days ago, although I ignored it, because I can still check in the portal.

I think you can contact someone from the Episode team through the Forums.
I hope this issue gets fixed! Here is the link to choose someone to talk to:

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/about

1 Like

@fluffyrice
I am too. After a while I just decided to check my art catalog every few days after uploading a new one

2 Likes

I been having his issue for 2 months now and how they told me to fix the issue never works. So I just keep checking to see if they are approved. :woman_facepalming:t5::weary:

1 Like

@CJAlter @Allie_Diamond_Epy @Zeah @beckybee.episode @nschz @Annieways @Danielle318

I just got this as a response, at least it’s being investigated now.

22%20am

7 Likes

Awesome! :blush:

3 Likes

We did it Haha Haha

4 Likes