Not Receiving Passes

Alright, so I bought $10 worth of passes on the 24th and I sent in my first ticket that same day. I got a response early morning the next day telling me to send the receipt (I sent one but it barely had any information. My mistake.) so I sent the receipt with all the detailed information and hadn’t heard anything back in nearly a week. I figured I’d send a message before closing the ticket to see if maybe they forgot and would get back to me… I closed the ticket and made a new one that got marked as solved the same day without any response, so I sent a follow up that got marked as solved within a few hours… I don’t understand. Am I just being told “Tough luck” or something? :confused: I know $10 isn’t really a lot but personally it’s a lot for me to be spending on a mobile game, so that’s why I’m so persistent with trying to get at least an answer.

2 Likes

What the hell?!! Like is this for real :flushed:?!! $10?! It’s too much. Bruh they should seriously look into your matter. This is bad :woman_facepalming:t2:. Hope it is solved soon. Try sending one more ticket after few days, maybe they reply to that.

1 Like

Right? I feel like by the time I get a response it would have been so long that they will have some kind of excuse as to why I can’t be given my passes :unamused:

It’d be fine if I could get a refund through Google Play Store but I’m not eligible for one… I should’ve just tried to refund it the same day this issue came about, but I didn’t expect support to be so unresponsive…

1 Like

Ikr :woman_facepalming:t2: That’s why I never payed for passes, I only payed for gems lol

1 Like

Ugh, wtf is wrong w episode atm?! I’d continue to b persistent, $10 is a lot to spend on a mobile game & to not get what u paid for is so ridiculous :woman_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

I think it is possible to sue them if they refuse to help you?
You have proof that they ignored your messages for days on end, and marked them as solved without giving you a refund or a response.
I don’t know much about law stuff since it’s different in every country and I don’t know by heart Episode’s policies and stuff so you should search it up.

Yes, $10 is indeed too much to spend on a mobile game especially when something like this happens.

I say wait a few more days and if not, you can try a different way to get your money back.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll give them a little bit more time. The support for this app is ridiculous… They need to take a page from Pixelberry’s book. I had an issue on Choices with my FB account. They responded within an hour and transferred all of my data over to a new account the same day.

I feel like it’d be such a simple task to go into the code and edit my passes to the correct amount compared to transferring the entire game progress of one account to another…

1 Like

I know right? Episode’s issue management is at least ridiculous. I struggle to believe it’s really as hard as they make it to be. I hope your issue gets quickly fixed.

1 Like