Not showing my story on mobile!

Hey there,
I am writing a new story on the website and I am so excited to preview it on my tablet! After going on the Episode app to preview there, I couldn’t find my story in the “Playable Stories” tab in the create section.
I have had this before and it’s so annoying! I even got the latest update to see if that would be fixed. :open_mouth:
Can you guys help me?
-@KissyFishy123

I’m having the same problem.

2 Likes

Moved to Mobile App Bug (as I’m assuming this is a glitch) :wink: I’d recommend both you and @Katiekate submit help tickets to the support team, they’d be happy to help y’all. :smiley:

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

2 Likes

This happened to me before! After restarting the app a few times, it came up for me. I also made sure that my story had at least 400 lines (minimum publishing quota) before I was able to view it. Hope these suggestions help! If not, I’d definitely say put in a ticket

4 Likes

Log off clean

Restart it

Login if it still the same stay log off and restart and wait like a hr or so than login in it should work by now

1 Like

I saw a fix for this that someone else said they used and it worked for them.
Have you saved it once without any errors? Like background errors or just normal glitches?

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestions! I will have to try them! :relaxed:

1 Like

I had the same problem. I had even submitted a ticket to Episode. They said it was a bug. Your story wouldn’t be visible until it has a certain number of lines written. But it changed. Now my new story is visible.

1 Like

Having the same problem now for a few days… I have around 600 lines and I can’t see it there, I tried logging off and on, reseting the app, uninstalling it and nothing 🤷🏼😐
@Manna did it change itself our did you do something? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I hope that works for me as well…I have written stories with 400 lines before, just to see a preview and they would work, but this had 1000 or more because of customization. Thanks for your help. :hugs:

The strange thing is that I can see other stories with less than 400 lines, like my editing helper (40 lines) where I just put the character for editing :thinking:

1 Like

I didn’t do anything. It changed on it’s own. I think after an app update.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: so I will try to send a support ticket and I’ll see

2 Likes

I think that should help. I did the same.

2 Likes

I am previewing it as my friend’s story in the meantime :sweat_smile: I clicked on the link in portal 🤷🏼

2 Likes

I just received a response :neutral_face: for everyone who has this problem too, it’s a new update 🤦🏼

2 Likes

That explains it. Thank you @Tessx :wink:

1 Like

Me to

1 Like

Hey! I have a question:
Have you ever been able to see your story on your mobile before?
@KissyFishy123

1 Like

Yes, I have.
Sorry for the long response. Don’t usually go on here and haven’t been on in a while.

-@kissyfishy123