Not Sure Whether Or Not This Girl Is A Fake Friend

Trust me, she has NO medical issues. At least none that are serious. She’s not afraid of public places because she’s always out. And she only has one parent because her father sadly took his own life and her mother is very sweet. There’s no form of abuse in her home, I can almost guarantee.

So I’m going to have to politely disagree with you on this one.

2 Likes

Ok.

However, make sure that in your memories of her family, whenever she’s around her mom, make sure that her mannerisms are ok, like she’s not weird acting when it comes to her parents.

In the case of her seeming not to have any issues, I could sit in a room and talk to you and you wouldn’t know I had OCD, it’s mostly subtle and in my head and I never tell most of the time when in real life talking to others face to face unless I had to.

I look totally normal, but live with me and you’ll see.

I know that not everyone is me, but it happens to some people.

ooooof don’t waste your time on people like her, you deserve better friends :blob_hearts:

1 Like

:joy: I’m dealing with this right now. Ik how it feels except this time I’m the one who doesn’t hang out with my friend outside of school ever…I mean even without her I don’t go out with people. People like those are only after your secrets and to cause drama in your life trust me. I’ve seen it before, I’ve been through it before, the only things u can do is either go along with it, or ditch her.

1 Like

I’ve been going along with it long enough. I honestly don’t think she’ll change. But one of the worst things about this is that she and I have a media arts assignment due in a week and we only have 3 lessons to edit all of our footage and everything and we don’t have the footage we were meant to have because it’s supposed to be filmed at her house. I’m constantly saying “we really gotta film this for our assignment. I really don’t wanna fail or get in trouble” and she’s always like “yeah, we’ll get it done, don’t worry” …she’s been saying that for 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Omg girl tell her ”STFU because we’re doing this whether you like it or not” or try and film it at ur house without her and get a relative to play the missing role and film it. I have that friend and that’s why I failed my Spanish assignment cuz we gave it in 3 months late :)))) don’t let her stop you from learning. Edumacation comes first, fake people come last

2 Likes

Absolutely :clap::clap:

1 Like

Cut her out of your life lolll she’s moving mad. :sneezing_face:
What kind of friend does that?

1 Like

I know right lmao :joy:

I have an idea: make get her mom to help make a date that works for both of you so that the mom excuse is invalid. If the friend decides not to come even though she can…
Then you have your answer.

1 Like

That’s a very good idea. Thank you :blush:

The same happened with me, but my friend ended up confiding in me that she was suffering from depression, I guess try talking to her and if she is going to carry on treating you like sh*t leave her.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.