Not working need help

Hello! I’m new here and I really love this app and I love making my own story. However the preview stopped to work for me . It is not the balck screen like for some others, it doesn’t work at all and I have no idea why. It might be with my computer and not the game I wish to know but I don’t understand these kind of errors. I need help asap. Pls. It’s been a week for now
Here is what it says
prev

1 Like

can you send a pick of what you wrote? :slight_smile:

Hello @may.valentine, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Directing Helps and Tips since this seems to be a coding issue. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

error

1 Like

Reseted? Sorry my english not so good, you mean restart? Weird much because things seem to work when I open firefox or opera. But they kinda suck and slow therefore I prefer to work on chrome but alas this error makes it difficult. I don’t know what to do , I even deleted my browser and reinstalled but still same

1 Like

Are there any current errors in your actual script that appears in the “Errors” box? If not, it might be your computer. I have a similar issue except it was an issue with sound, try viewing that story from the app on your mobile device.

I don’t know if it helps but when you want the character to say something, the first letter of the sentence always needs to be in CAPS LOCK

There is no error in the script and weird enough when I want to preview in other browser it works just fine and so does on the app . I have no the slightest idea what to do or how to fix it.

It might’ve been the browser I’m guessing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.