Nothing cool here

In order for me to make you a cover I’ll need the following…

1. Title of story.
  2. Character/s, outfit/s, and pose/s
  3. Big or small cover
  4. Description of story
  5. Background
  6. Author
    7.Any extra details

Splashes

1.What you want on it
2.Character/s
3.If character/s, what pose
4.Background
5.How many
6.Extra details

Here are some examples…
FABH
HSSC

4 Likes

So it’s ganba come out soon
Title:multiple manic
Characters:Noelle(brown long hair pink pink pink blue eyes)jamie(boy short black hair many tattoos and purple eyes)poses kissing with lots of Minnie kids
Cover size:small
Story:Noelle and Jamie have a fling end up with four babys thanks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Background :fancy home
Author:millie

1 Like

Could you upload a picture of the character settings screen for each of those characters, about how old are the children, and would you like the background to be interior or exterior?

1 Like

Here you go @Trixiebella I made the cover you wanted with the details I understood, if you need me to fix anything just tell me:)

1 Like

Thank you soooo much

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Hiiiii I wanna request a cover!
Title: Prom queens
Small cover
Description: “You were the most popular girl in highschool. But a masquerade themed highschool reunion leads to your husband being murdered. Figure out who the murderer is before the night ends!”
Background: Some kind of party
Author: Fashionista11
PQC1

PQO1
I want her pose/animation to be idle_terrified and I want a hand over her mouth.

PQC2

PQO2

PQC3

PQO3
Sorry for sending so many at once, it said since I’m new I could only post one pic at a time.

I’ll start on it now!:smile:

1 Like

Here you go @Fashion_Episode11
I’ve had nothing to do today, so thank you for giving me something fun to do. :joy:

If you need me to change anything just tell me.

2 Likes

Thank you so much it looks really good! But I meant to put fashionista11 instead of 16.

1 Like

Here’s the fixed version! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks again! :heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Can I request a splash?

Sure, just give me the details.:grin: