Nothing....Sorry made this and can't delet it

Sorry, everyone. I made this and didn’t realise because it is a contest entry I needed to wait…

1 Like

Heads up, reads will not count until after the deadline. Just letting you know. :wink: Story added to my list, to read. :rainbow_flag: :heavy_check_mark: :heart: :wink:

1 Like

Okay, so should I not share my story yet?

1 Like

I mean, U could leave it up if you want to, since you have it published. If you want others to check it out for proofreading and directing errors, it’s okay I guess. I know some other contestants already published theirs and only for proofreading, and checking for errors.

1 Like

I wish they had been a bit more clearer in the rules. :confused: THank you

1 Like

Don’t worry, we all do it a lot of times and still get confused with the rules. Even though i got confused because I was trying to figure out, if we should publish on the deadline or before the deadline and so I got help on that. Don’t worry if the rules aren’t explained, we have the community to help on that.

1 Like

Yes and I’m very thankful for that. Thank you so much for letting me know. So on May 18th I should start my R4R’s then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep! I can’t wait to read it!!!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Moonrockstar went ahead and closed this for you since you won’t be using it. :smiley:

1 Like