Notice to all Episodes Member or Users!

Hello, Episodians.

I am Alina Greeks. I am just 15 years old girl.
I having some problems. I always create many new topics and in a second it’s will be flagged. I don’t know who was that or some quite rude people. And also on other topics when I reply that will in flagged.
And I feel not happy I really quite sad and cry. You know that I am doing some stupid things too. Yeah just like I copy the Rules and Form from @Vi_Episode 's art shop just temper very useful. And I say sorry for that. I feel so stupid to use others. And I don’t know who was doing this until now I don’t know. I will be calm but I can’t. I do some things do that is not work too. I really need to know who are you? And what do you need? Yeah, I that I get a flag badge. and I like to say that not me who flag a post it’s was my seven years old sister she think it was emoji.

Here is the flagged post by some people:

Summary

IMG_20211010_151223

IMG_20211010_151450

IMG_20211010_151512

And this all post as spam I have no Idea about this all.

PLEASE SAY WHY DID THIS FLAY AND WHO WAS THAT.

PUT THE THINGS THAT YOU TROUBLE IN…

Love,
Alina Greeks :heart:

5 Likes

Some people have nothing to do in life but just flag. Your shop post was flagged because of the rule thing, which is understandable but after you fix it you can always edit the post to remove the flags (This only works the first time though)

If you ever find that was post was flagged for no reason, make sure to dm @Sydney_H about it.

One flag I will never understand

I made this post because someone improperly named a feature request topic. And after editing it, it was hidden a second time because someine really couldn’t take the memo.

But yes, this topic is not about my flags so back to the topic

7 Likes

Usually episode it self hides topics that are already create and are duplicate.

And ones that are inappropriate. The other can be rules violation and some people

But episode does actually delete it until it needs to be

2 Likes

I get alot of my posts flagged too.

2 Likes

Hi there @AlinaGreeks, please PM me about these flags and I’d be happy to review them for you! :smiley:

4 Likes

OKAY AND THANK YOU :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Yes, I saw that your topic are flagged

1 Like

Welcome to the community

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.