<Nova's Cover Shop> - Edited cover requests for free - INK & LL (Open!)

:blush:It can help:
link

1 Like

Are these good? :sunflower::heartpulse:

Large cover re-do

Large cover re-do

Small cover re-do

Small cover re-do

1 Like

Yes. Everything’s perfect.
Thank you again, best wishes :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Bump :sunflower::heartpulse:

Bump :rose::sunflower:

Hello! Are you still taking request? :heart:

1 Like

Yes :sunflower:

Great, should I send the details here or in a PM

1 Like

Send em in here :herb:

1 Like

I don’t really have a specific request, so you’ll pretty much have creative freedom, but I do have aspects that I’d like to have. My story consist of 6 main characters (three males and three females) and I would like for them to be on a small cover. I would like for their personalities to show on the cover (when I do the character details I’ll list their names so you’ll know) Luna is the main main character/the boss (lol) so if she could be in the front/center/main focus that’d be AMAZE-BALLS <3. Tyler is a flirt so if he could look flirty or something like that :smiley: that’d be great. Aaron is a goofball so if he could have like a funny pose that’d be WONDERFUL <3. Jonah is really smart, a hacker, and kinda quite so if he could have that look to him that’d be splendid. Amour is a very seductive person, so if she could look seductive that’d be the bee’s knees. Last but not least Adilah, she has an innocent vibe to her, she is a “free spirit” type of person, so is she could have that type of vibe to her that’d be the shnips (lol, it’s a word I made, it basically means great :D). Could they please all have a badass vibe to them and the background be bad ass too (I don’t have a specific background so you can use whatever background you think fits with the bad ass vibe). But here is the plot twist :D, they are all vampires, so if they could maybe have blood dripping from them, like maybe their mouth, hands, on their clothes, a mix, or another idea you may have, whatever you think is fit. I am sooooo sorry if this is too specific/difficult/too much in general. It’s just that this is my first story and I just want it to look nice :(. If you could do this for me I’d be forever grateful <3. Do you think you’ll be up for something like this?

1 Like

I could do that, send in the Deets, it’ll probably take some time to finish though since there’s a lot of characters, but sure! :heartpulse::sunflower:

1 Like

Luna- Skin tone: umber Eyes: upturned feline Eye colour: white Face shape: oval Hair: long curly Hair colour: charcoal Lips: full round Lip colour: cherry red Nose: elven Eye brow: seductive arch

Tyler- Skin tone: honey Eyes: stotic almond Eye colour: white Face shape: defined triangle Hair: spiked emo Hair colour: black Lips: uneven Lip colour: taupe Nose: button Eye brow: medium sharp

Aaron- Skin tone: honey Eyes: deepest gentle Eye colour: white Face shape: diamond Hair: short wave Hair colour: chestnut Lips: smirk Lip colour: taupe Nose: button Eye brow: thick arch athletic

Jonah- Skin tone: tan Eyes: gentle almond Eye colour: white Face shape: defined triangle Hair: cropped Hair colour: cayenne Lips: smirked Lip colour: terracotta Nose: thin Eye brow: thin arch

Adilah- Skin tone: olive Eyes: round bold Eye colour: white Face shape: soft heart Hair: bald (her outfit has a head accessory) Lips: classic Lip colour: scarlet Nose: soft natural Eye brow: thick flat

Amour- Skin tone: caramel Eyes: upturned luxe Eye colour: white Face shape: round Hair: high ponytail Hair colour: blue light Lips: full round Lip colour: bordeaux Nose: Grecian Eye brow: medium angled
This is what they look like…

Here is some inspiration/reference to what I’d like.
IMG_4172
I like the vibe to this one <3

I REALLY love these :sweat_smile::heart: And I would like for the cover to be similar in some aspects.

(This is my favorite lol :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)
IMG_4173
I don’t have specific outfits, could you make some that have the bad ass vibe to them and are matching like these? If not I’ll whip some up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_smile:
I would like for them to have tattoos (but not these lol) like this if possible:

I also like this cover, but specifically the blood dripping details. :heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

I hope that this is not to much for you. :confounded::heart: And with this new details do you have a time estimate? :heart: No pressure/rushing, I just need this for planning purposes. :dizzy:

1 Like

I could try :sweat_smile::sunflower: I suck af at making outfits, so could you send me some outfits you possibly want? Hehe, Also what tattoo do you want for them to have? < 3

Yeah of course, I’ll make some outfits :sweat_smile: And I don’t have any specific tattoos so you can just choose :heart:

1 Like

AMOUR- Black Herringbone Tights, Black Button Down Skirt, Statement Necklace, Wedding Sleeveless Top (Peach), Orange Boho Feather Earrings, Orange Pastel Platform Boots

LUNA- Grey Bikini Halter Bottom (Slate Grey), Diamond Choker Necklace, White Metallic Stripe Bracelet, White Sequin Crop Top, Black Country Chic Boots

ADILAH- Keys Necklace, Small Fishnets, Orange Pastel Platform Boots, Orange Bow Headwrap, Black Beach Day Romper

AARON- Stitch Boots (Black), Key Necklace, Distressed White Jeans, Muscle Tank Green, Black Leather Buckle Bracelet

TYLER- Ripped Punk Pants, Ear Bud, Blue Racing Shirt, Blue Hipster High Top Sneakers

JONAH- Ripped Punk Pants, Ear Piece With Mic, Black High Top Dance Shoes, Black White_CrewneckSweater

1 Like