Nowbody seems to know ho i have to do it

i asked it before but i have not yet an answer :sweat:

This sounds stupid but i can’t get it done. I have as background EXT. CAMPUS QUAD STONE - DAY

the scene starts in zone 2

2 guys are talking so far so good, then i write a script .
What i want to do is that the boys talk, then panning on zone 3 were i have background characters and then going to zone 4 were to girls are entering from right walking to zone 2 to but seeying zone 3 and stopping at zone 2 but i can’t get it done. they are already entering at zone 2 and first at 4 there is nothing, they have to begin there and entering from the right. No they are entering from left and are without doing the zones direct in zone 2

this is my script:

EXT. CAMPUS QUAD STONE - DAY

@cut to zone 2

&NIELS spot 1.266 72 2 in zone 2 at layer 6 AND NIELS faces right AND NIELS is talk_happy_agree
&MARC spot 1.294 232 -13 in zone 2 at layer 5 AND MARC faces left AND MARC is nod_loop
&BACKGROUND1 spot 0.429 235 499 in zone 2 at layer 4 AND BACKGROUND1 faces left AND BACKGROUND1 is cry_sniff_loop
&BACKGROUND3 spot 0.525 151 370 in zone 2 at layer 3 AND BACKGROUND3 faces left AND BACKGROUND3 is listen_phone_excited_loop
&BACKGROUND6 spot 0.511 190 455 in zone 2 at layer 2 AND BACKGROUND6 faces right AND BACKGROUND6 is nod_loop

NIELS (talk_airquotes)

And everything ok with you and Sabine?

MARC (talk_exhausted)

I don’t know really, she seems a little bit distant the last weeks…

NIELS (talk_doubtful)

Are not imagining that?

MARC (talk_sad_clutch)

No she telephones less, does less messages and when i ask here to go to the movie or something, she has always an excuse…

NIELS (think)

Hmm…

MARC (talk_gossip)

And You?

NIELS (talk_exclaim_yes)

I am finally going to the movie Saturday with Anneke.

MARC (talk_excited)

Wow that’s a progress, let’s start with that you will see after that…

NIELS (talk_exhausted)

Yes i know.
@pan to zone 3

&BACKGROUND3 spot 0.429 284 467 in zone 3 at layer 4 AND BACKGROUND3 faces left AND BACKGROUND3 is cry_sniff_loop
&BACKGROUND4 spot 0.525 59 382 in zone 3 at layer 3 AND BACKGROUND4 faces left AND BACKGROUND4 is listen_phone_excited_loop
&BACKGROUND7 spot 0.511 242 428 in zone 3 at layer 2 AND BACKGROUND7 faces right AND BACKGROUND7 is nod_loop

@pan to zone 4

&follow ANNEKE to screen center in zone 2 AND ANNEKE is walk_neutral
&follow SABINE to screen center in zone 2 AND SABINE is walk_trudge

@pan to zone 3

@pan to zone 2
NARRATOR
Pause.

So what exactly do you want them to do?

what i have written above…

Ok, I really think this will work. Let me know…

thanks dear i will try it tomorrow because no at the moment my eyes are beginning to close …

will let you know tomorrow xxx

Alrighty, good luck hun