NPCs needed for DL entry!

Hey! As some of you have probably seen, I’m hoping to enter the DL contest with my story “DL: Barbarous.”

This is going to be an interactive story, I’m hoping for the feel of playing the game yourself and navigating through the the MC’s life.

Here’s some info I would need from you:

• What role would you like? The two roles available are suspects/townies and victims. (aka, would you rather be questioned or are you willing to be killed off?)
    *There are 3 storylines available, you COULD be both if you wanted.
  • A full character name (first + last). I’d prefer if it sounded as though it were from the 1600s, but any will do.
  • All character details (including extra features such as freckles, moles, scars, or tattoos).
  • If your character has unnaturally colored hair, PLEASE select a natural color for them to have. Dyed hair wasn’t really “the norm” back in the 1600s :wink:
  • Let me know what’s unique about your characters. This is optional, but would be handy. If you’re willing to have your character killed off, I’ll need to describe them in some way. It would be greatly appreciated if you provided that!

This is a first come first serve basis. I’ll probably need anywhere from 5-20 characters (depending on what I choose to do, it’s not definitely set in stone yet. It also depends on how many victims I get, as I currently have less of those than suspects).

Thank you so much! Let me know if you’d like to be credited for your details <3

5 Likes

Feel free to use my characters:)

Characters

Personality (if you need it) : Dragon- Stubborn, thoughtful, determined, extremely sarcastic. Asher-Sweet, thoughtful, smart, funny.

Pronouns/sexuality (if you need it): Dragon-She/her, straight Asher: He/him, straight

Roles: Suspects:)

If you prefer to use a more real name for my character use “Amber” as for surnames, you could make them married or something with the same surname Griffin.

For credits: @dragon.writes on IG

Also tag me when the story is out, I would love to read it:)

1 Like

This sounds so interesting!! Please tag me when the story is out :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

As for characters, I’ve got two in mind. My character and my boyfriend. Since this’ll be in the 1600s, and gay relationships weren’t exactly accepted back then, I think it’ll be super cool if we were having a secret affair and one of the victims was gonna blackmail us, making us the perfect suspects :smiling_imp:
But I don’t want either of us to be the murderer (because no) or to be killed off (because queerbait :joy:)
Hopefully this’ll fit your storyline because I think this would be really cool :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My details:

Idk if this’ll fit the time period but can my name be Crimson Fox? (Crim for short)
(You can change my hair color to Cool Dark Brown)

My personality: easygoing, smart, sweet, funny

My bf’s details:

Name: Gray Raven
Body: male athletic (neutral 00)
Brows: straight medium scar (black dark)
Hair: medium side part flip (black dark)
Eyes: narrow almond deep sunken (blue deep)
Face: chiseled square stubble shaved
Nose: straight pointed
Mouth: medium straight natural (fair neutral matte)

His personality: laid-back, cool, methodical, very protective of me (wonder why :smirk:)

I’ll come back to you with outfits :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like
Female Character
  • Abbie Foster

Details

Personality (if you need it) : Abbie = Stubborn, thoughtful, determined, sarcastic, smart, funny, honest

Pronouns/sexuality (if you need it) : Abbie = She/her, Straight

Age & Background : British…19yrs…Moderate Wealth (Not Rich but Not Poor)…Comes from an average working class family

• I don’t mind whether u put her as a suspect/victim/witness…U can choose which ever role your missing a character for (:

• Feel free to change her outfit! (:

1 Like

Can I be a suspect? Or you can kill me off if you want. Btw you can change my outfit if you want but this is just my default outfit

And Instagram is in the card

1 Like

Here you go!

Can i be a suspect?

Character

Name: Isabelle
Character Details:
Style: Female Athletic Body
Skin color: Neutral 02
Brows: Arched Thin (Dark Brown)
Hair: Hair Updo Curly Messy (Ask Blonde)
Eyes: Deepset Downturned (Deep Blue)
Face: Diamond
Nose: Grecian Soft
Lips: Small Heart (Red Deep Matte)

Clothes:
Off Shoulder Boho Mid Sleeve Shirt Cotton Grey White
Frayed Cuttoff Shorts Denim Grey Black
Flat Top Sneakers Flower Patches Black
Collared Heart Necklace Metal Silver
Compas Rose Arm Tattoo Ink Multi Color
(You can change her clothes if you want)

Sexuality: straight
Pronouns: she/her

Personality: fun, outgoing, loyal, crazy, confident, gives advices, sarcastic, jokes in the weirdest moments.

You can credit me by my Instagram @stellaroseever :purple_heart:

1 Like

What role would you like? You can fill me in wherever you need the extra characters :two_hearts:
A full character name (first + last) Well, my online alias is KylieJay, so you could use Jay. If you don’t like that, feel free to choose something else!
All character details (including extra features such as freckles, moles, scars, or tattoos) Detail card below. I also have the small flaming heart tattoo on my chest, but it’s not on my card because it glitches with my shirt lol. If you want to remove my nose stud, please add the Lower Cheek Mole instead!
If your character has unnaturally colored hair, PLEASE select a natural color for them to have. hehe…you can change it to Platinum White (my bleached hair) or Chestnut Brown (my natural hair).
Let me know what’s unique about your characters. I’m moody, creative, artistic, motherly, nurturing, and kind of anti social. :grimacing:
IG for crediting is @princesskjx3 :purple_heart:

1 Like
  • What role would you like? The two roles available are suspects/townies and victims. (aka, would you rather be questioned or are you willing to be killed off?
    Suspect (lol)

*There are 3 storylines available, you COULD be both if you wanted.
Both, please.

• A full character name (first + last). I’d prefer if it sounded as though it were from the 1600s, but any will do.
    Karmen Smith (lol)

• All character details (including extra features such as freckles, moles, scars, or tattoos).

• If your character has unnaturally colored hair, PLEASE select a natural color for them to have. Dyed hair wasn’t really “the norm” back in the 1600s :wink:

• Let me know what’s unique about your characters. This is optional but would be handy. If you’re willing to have your character killed off, I’ll need to describe them in some way. It would be greatly appreciated if you provided that!
  • has a chill but caring persona
  • artistic and creative, and kinda poetic
  • loves to read novels (esp mystery)
1 Like

Thank you so much :heart::heart:

Will do :grin:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’ll be sure to let you know :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you!!

Thank you :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you :heart_eyes::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

you can use mine!

picture

details

Name: Jordan Viennes

Body: Female Athletic Body (Neutral 5)

Brows: Arched Natural Scar (Black Dark)

Hair: Dreads Braided (Brown Black)

Eyes: Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye (Hazel Dark)

Face: Diamond

Nose: Defined Natural

Lips: Full Round Pouty (Nuetral Medium Nude Matte)

outfit

Turtleneck Inner Shirt Cotton White

Quilted Pattern Panelling Belted Open Jacket Red Auburn

Silver Cuff Leggings Spandex Grey Black

Chunky Tread Ankle Boots Leather White

Flower Jeweled Statement Necklace Metal Silver

Floral Lace Dangling Earrings Grey Silver

sexuality: lesbian
personality: non-chalant, unbothered, truthful, creative, sarcastic, straight foward

i dont care what role you give me :heart:
credit me at @/ jordan.epyi on instagram

1 Like

I’d love to be murdered!

and/or

2 Likes
Details

Side Note: If you want to use Viktor, you’d have to code his eyebrow color into the script because it’s not available in the character tab for his brow shape.

I normally have my gender bender and I as twins in stories, so if you’d like to use them, you could have that too if you want.

If “Shaw” isn’t 1600s enough, you could opt for “Bradshaw” I don’t really mind. You can also remove Viktor’s earring and my tattoo to fit your theme.

I actually have my characters as supporting characters in an unpublished story set in the 1800s:

You could change them to match those if you want, it’s entirely up to you.

I also don’t mind being killed off or questioned.

Anxious and as a result of that, they end up as loners that don’t normally socialize with others much unless they have to.

Credit: @schittwriter on Insta.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much :grin::two_hearts:

1 Like