Nuines Art Shop ( Covers & Splashes)

I am happy to make splashes and covers for you. If you would like a splash or cover, just let me know.
If you would like an animation on the character , you need to send me the picture. Or you can just send me everything you want for your character

1 Like

I’m not interested, but I was just wondering if you have examples? I’d love to see your work!

2 Likes

This isnt the best but here is an example
53%20PM

1 Like

Can I please have a warning splash?

I would like the girl arguing, with a censored speech bubble, and the guy laughing at her and the top to say WARNING: This story contains strong themes and mature langue!
-thx :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Could you send the animations of them arguing and laughing

Heyo, could you make me a splash?

Yeah sure

Female:
Skin Color: Olive
Brow: Seductive Arch
Hair: Diva Curls, Black
Eyes: Upturned Bold, Auburn
Face Shape: Oval
Nose: Button
Mouth: Full Round, Scarlet
Outfit: Plain Sheer Leggings, Marron Military Chic Boots, Marron Ridged Moto Jacket, and Black with gold Zipped Crop Top.
Female Pose; the end “flirt_fingersnap”
Male:
Skin Color: Honey
Brow: Thin Arch
Hair: Short Cropped Hair, Auburn
Eyes: Deepset Piercing, Brown
Face Shape: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Mouth: Uneven, Toffee
Male Outfit:
Ripped Punk Pants, Blue Moon Jacket, Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade), and Black High Top Dance Shoes.
Male Pose:
flirt_wink
Extra Info:
I need the male’s arm around the female’s shoulder and a black censored box over his mouth with the word “CENSORED” and the female sticking her middle finger up at him with a black box with the word “CENSORED” over it.
Text: “End Of Episode 6”
Background: Can you make it look like an empty club?
If you need more details let me know.
Thank you so much!

I am basically done with your splash, I just need to know what color do you want the background to be

1 Like

I only have one question, just want to clarify something…
You want the background to be an empty club?

Yes, please.

One problem.
I do not see the nose button

Oh, it’s the same one that @Epiiuser_Queen used for her male character.

hey, can you make me a splash of a warning for mature themes and language. I don’y want anything fancy. I don’t need he characters in it. Maybe just some fancy text. Nothing crazy. And can you use this as the backround.

I am talking about for the female.
I do not see it when I go to make the character.

yea, of course
It wont take long

1 Like

OMG! :open_mouth: I typed the wrong thing! :expressionless: (not surprisingly) It’s supposed to be elven! I’m so sorry! :disappointed:

its fine:smiley: