Nvm... my story topic has changed because I’ve been educated

yes!
@Your_girl.kay you’ve been SO understanding. which can’t be said for some of the other people on this app lmaoo

3 Likes

No need to be sorry, it happens. Just make sure to get information before writing about a topic.

3 Likes

Of yea definitely! Mad respect for listening to our concerns <3

4 Likes

Ok thanks for informing me it has really helped I now really want to change it like you all have said this ruthless killer thing shouldn’t be romanticized

4 Likes

Ok this is very much noted thanks x

1 Like

Omg so proud HAHAHA

3 Likes

So what could I change this to were they’re protecting the city I don’t wanna do police because of what’s happening with BLM right now

(Also this has to be like some big thing that they’re keeping a secret to go with the story)

2 Likes

You can do some sort of FBI or CIA

Ok I will consider that

2 Likes

You could also do some sort of superheroes

People committed to helping people and reduce the crime

I’m not really into the writing superhero’s personally but I will consider it

Not with like superpowers but still

Like someone committed to justice

What if I did that but in like a huge group of people like idk maybe a gang (I don’t really like putting it that way but like a gang that want like justice and to protect the city)

1 Like

Maybe just a group of people that shares the same experience. U can also mix, an ex gangster, a lawyer, someone normal that has experienced something bad cuz of criminals

Cause like I really wanted them to be protecters but it would be like a huge organization but they would make so many enemies doing this they would need protection and things like what I thought was mafia

1 Like

I really wanted this a family thing which would work with my original story and the next story I wanted to go with this

1 Like

Yeah maybe a family thing. An organization against crime that wants to protect the citizens

An organisation that fights against the mafia