Oak Hills Academy -OFFICAL RP-

Jackson

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” I mutter, taking the jello. I take a bite and almost gag. How long has it been since I last ate? I think to myself. At least a week. I eat the jello in small bites and when it’s finished, I tell Marno “That was probably the first thing I’ve eaten in at least a week.”
@Zabica

ORP: Do you want me to PM you my gmail?

ORP: Sure.

Marno

“Didn’t it feel amazing? Do you want to eat anything more? Becuase that isn’t enough after a week of non eating. Promise me the first time you’ll get hungry you’ll get something to eat. Don’t take your notebook out and ignore your tummy. It needs food. But now you don’t ahve time to eat anything. Let’s go to class.”

@Caticorn

Jackson

I roll my eyes. “Marno. Two things. One, I’m 17, stop talking to me like I’m 5. Two, I’m not promising you anything.” I stand up. “If you think one serving of jello is going to change my mind and magically reverse three years of anorexia, you’re sorely mistaken. Let’s go.” I say to him, walking towards the classroom.
@Zabica

Marno

"Honey I’ll start treating you like a teenager when you start acting like one. You said yourself you’re drawing to keep yourself away from food. Actaully to quite you said

Why did you do that? Why did you just decided eating a bit more is ten times worse than eating at all? Why would you harm yourself for no benefit? Being overweight is also not good but at least you get to enjoy food. And i don’t care if you promise I just can’t stand to watch your posture. Damn you’re more fragile that a small bird’s leg. I mean look at yourself. If I didn’t know you were anorexic and found you sleeping on a bed I would have thougth you started decomposing and only your skeleton was left with a little meat around it. You don’t have to dress up for haloween you’re already a skeleton."

I say while walking with him to class.

@Caticorn

Jackson

I roll my eyes again. “Once again, I’m only forty pounds lighter than I should be. And calling me a skeleton is not helping.” I tell him. “My posture is fine. I’m pretty sure you’re actually referring to my figure, which is fine by the way, you can barely see my ribs. I’m not trying to harm myself, it’s a coping mechanism”
@Zabica

Marno

“How is it a coping mechanism?”

@Caticorn

Jackson

“I’m not telling you every detail of my shitty childhood.” I tell him. “I will tell you that I became anorexic because of my childhood. It helped me deal with what was going on in my life.”
@Zabica

Marno

“What happened?”

@Caticorn

Jackson

“I really don’t want to talk about it.” I answer, hugging my arms to my chest. “What kind of music do you like to listen to?” I ask him, to change the subject.
@Zabica

Marno

“Bro was it that bad you have to pull such an obvious and sudden subject change?”
@Caticorn

Savannah

I stand up on my tip-toes and put my chin up. “What about now? I had a growth spurt!” Casey starts laughing in the background so I go back to my feet and slouch into the couch. (It rhymes lol) “You can’t tell when I’m sat, but I’m pretty sure we’re missing class right now.”

@Aims1141

Jackson

“Yes. It was that bad.” I answer. “When I started starving myself it was with the intention to die. I thought that if I stopped eating, I would die. Yet here we are, three years later, and I’m still here.”
@Zabica

Marno

“For you to die of starvation you will have to not wat anything for more than 40 days. If you start drinking however you will die before the week ends.”

@Caticorn

Jackson

“Well then nature clearly wants me to suffer, or she’d just let me die already.” I say, looking down. “I’m already anemic. Not that anyone cares. I’m sure that no one cares if I die.”
@Zabica

Marno

“Bro there’s a reason you’re not dead yet. Either you don’t really want to die either you’re too scared to do it quickly with a razor like brave men do it.”
@Caticorn

Casey

She gets off the kitchen side with a sandwich in her hand and follows after Iris. “Ya know he might not want visitors?” She takes a bite.

Savannah

I hang back and take a banana. “Wait for me!” I run after them while peeling it.

@Aims1141

IRIS
She stops in her tracks. “Who are we going to again”

Casey

“I dunno, I’m just going where my feet take me!” She suddenly stops and Savannah bumps into her, dropping the banana.

Savannah

With my mouth full, I watch the floor. “I was just following you guys.” I walk around it as if nothing was there and laugh.

@Aims1141