Oak Hills Academy -OFFICAL RP-

Orp- I don’t mind :joy:

ORP: Up to you honestly :joy::joy:

Annalisa
“Actually I have not.” She says then blushes from embarrassment.
@Caticorn

@Caticorn

Jackson

“It’s nothing to be ashamed of. I’ve only been to one and it was a Palaye Royale concert my friend took me to. I didn’t even pay for my ticket. He bought it for me and I snuck out to meet him at the venue.” I say, shrugging
@gracers2002

Annalisa
“I’ve never snuck out before. My brother would have killed me if I did.” She says then biting her lip.
@Caticorn

Jackson

I chuckle a little. “Yeah, I’m sure I would’ve been dead meat if I wasn’t such a fast runner. It was worth it though, the concert was amazing.”
@gracers2002

Annalisa
“Well maybe we can sneak out sometime.” She says seductively and moves closer to him.
@Caticorn

Jackson

I laugh a little. “Sneak out of what? The dorms? I’d hardly call that sneaking out. People walk around the dorms at night all the time.”
@gracers2002

Annalisa
“Yeah, I mean sneak away from my brother one night. I’m suppose to be in my dorm by 10 every night, because of him.” She bites her lip again.
@Caticorn

Jackson

I laugh again. “Why the hell are you biting your lip? We’re talking about leaving our dorms and you think that it’ll some rebellious excursion.”
@gracers2002

Annalisa
“I don’t know.” I got really really shy.
@Caticorn

Jackson

“Well there’s obviously some explanation for why you did it.” I say, laughing. “People don’t just do that for no reason.”
@gracers2002

Annalisa
“I like you…but if my brother found out, either he would interrogate you or keep us away from each other. But I like you.”
@Caticorn

Jackson

I laugh again. “You can tell you brother that he has nothing to worry about. I’m aro/ace. I’m not going to pull anything funny.” I tell her, smiling. “But I like you too, I think you’re really nice.”
@gracers2002

Annalisa
“Cool.” She blushes. “I think you’re pretty awesome.” She giggles a little.
@Caticorn

Jackson

“Awesome. Now that’s one thing I’ve never been called before.” I say, laughing. “Usually it’s stuff like depressed, emotionless freak, or mistake.”
@gracers2002

Annalisa
“You are definitely not a mistake to me.” She says, then blushes.
@Caticorn

bump

Jackson

“To you maybe, but I agree with people when they call me that. I mean, that’s depression for you, but I have plenty of reasons to agree with them.” I tell her. “Anyway, moving on. Have you ever travelled outside the country you live in before?”
@gracers2002 HOLY SHIT I AM SO SORRY. I completely forgot that I hadn’t responded.