Oak Hills Academy - RP SIGNUPS

Trust me you’re not dumb … Even tho I don’t know what you’re talking bout lol

Like you know the fourm you do for google like sign ups. I deleted some of them and I needed some and I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo terrible

Oh so you mean you deleted some information you gained through The sign ups

@Coolepisodes, Coca cola sh. It’s okk coca cola is a good drink.

But, Um yeah

It is good.

Yes, and I was gonna make @Epi.Sympatics’s girl char and boy char, and your 2nd boy char :sob:

Signed up :raising_hand_woman: (Filled the Google form)

Char: Alexis White
FC:

Reserve for teacher role. (I don’t mind being a teacher too if you need more roles)

reserve for a male and a female ! :yellow_heart:

I’ll make the teacher sign ups now.

Signed up for a teacher role. :raising_hand_woman:
Writing class.

Char: Lora McFee
FC:

@Zabica can you send the russian guy again? :heart:

@Epi.Sympatics Can you send the twin again?

Oh I can just send it here lol

Evgeni Gogol

I don’t remeber the bio nor the personality but I’ll try

Perso: He loves being in the center of attention, he likes vicotry but he isn’t competitive he jsut likes when it does come in the rare occasion. However he doesn’t love to be in the center of attention all the time. He is a socialite but only becuase his parents allow him to drink and bring booze to parties. Most people like his accent and he likes girls with strong accents like his (russian,schottish,Welsh) (I dunno what else i wrote lol) He also likes to burn people (not literally)

Bio: His grew up in Russia, however when he was 13 his father moved to America. He was young enought to belive his mother and father are a perfectly happy married couple but he was also old enough to know what sex is and know how it can affect a person. So when his dad moved to America Evgeni thought he was gonna find somebody else after not getting it for a long time. So he decided to move with his dad. Evgeni lied when he said it was for better education. Later the same year, his mother and younger sister moved to America too since the business was going well . However his father decided he was away from his home country long enough and he moved back with the rest of the family leaving Evgeni to study. Evgeni is now in high school and will finish college since he came to realise American schools are much easier to pass than most schools around the globe.

(Something like that … Is it sufficient?)

17 yo
Straight (you put in every option except straight lol)
Clubs: Popular club
And the FC is somewhere up in the chat

I’ll put him in the Fcs soon :smile:

Omg you gotta post the FCs :slight_smile:

I can’t wait tbh

Might be coming out soon :wink:

Everyone

Don’t make fun of the FCS I am bad at FCS…

Also I’m STILL making some peoples FCS I’m VERY busy with school!

Also, everyone… SOON we will open the RP.

Oak Hills Academy -OFFICAL RP-

DORMS AND SCHEDULE

Submitted. Sorry, I just remembered.