🌊 Ocean 🌊 Art shop! (Free and Fast!)

Doesn’t matter lol

1 Like

hey @leana2 just wanted to find out how far are you with the cover? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey, @Devil_Herself if you get any of my requests done Can you send them to my Gmail my Gmail is episode3194@gmail.com thank you.

1 Like

Oh ok

1 Like

ty.

1 Like

Oh I’ve not started yet
And it seems difficult

hey @Devil_Herself, i was wondering how my request was going?

2 Likes

There are a few people who requested from me before so, I’ll complete that and then start yours!

1 Like

alr thanks!

1 Like

ok its ok take your time :blush:

1 Like

Hi! So my name is Laura and I think about a month ago I did a request. I just wanted to check in to see if it was in progress. I think the artist was Isabella.write but I am not sure.

i wanted to check in bceause its happened before where they completely fergot about my request :grimacing: :grimacing:

thx :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

No! I didn’t forget you requested like 17 days ago, and well I started your request 2 days ago, It’ll be completed soon! so sorry for the wait!

Oh wow! Thank you so much xx. (You can take your time)

Looking forward to seeing it :star_struck: :star_struck:

:heart:

2 Likes

Hey, @Devil_Herself Did you start any of my requests yet?

1 Like

No, I’m currently finishing up the earlier requests :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wait! @mauri_l25 I thought it was Drawn! But it looks like it isn’t… Do you want me to continue the drawing or make it Edited?

Your request is completed @aimee.writes! I hope you like it, Be sure to mention if you want any changes! Hoping to see you request more!

2 Likes

I know this is off topic but good morning to you @Devil_Herself it is 9:40 p.m here. so it’s good night here and so I’m back on topic can’t wait to see my request and don’t forget to send it to my Gmail and if you need to you can send it here as well
sorry I had to edit this.

1 Like

@Leana2 and @Devil_Herself i hate to be an ass, buts it’s been 2 weeks. Are you guys almost done with my art.

I am… I’m quite stressed with arts and well anyway I’ll try my best to complete today

1 Like