Offering art in exchange for profreading 3 chapters

I have tried myself to prof read. but since I am not english and dyslexic, if someone could read it through and find mistakes, and maybe change a couple of sentence there is hard to read I would really apriciate it.

I have two chapters finish, and one I missing the last scene on, expecting it to be done today.

I am not too much in a rush to have all 3 done. I would apriciate the first one done fast though.

I will give credit ofcourse. and I am artist so I can some art for you in exchange, You can see my art shop for exampels.
Line’s Free Artshop (OPEN) - Creator’s Corner / Art Resources - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)

its for my story scorn heir

my story

title : Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system, no early acces or skip the wait, in this story,
Directing: I will say I am a pretty Advance coder. and I made sure there are no mistakes
Genre: Fantasy
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, you’re forced to take the throne. But will you thrive or fail when a ghost gets in the way and someone else tries to claim the throne too?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5932970744676352

4 Likes

I can try to help! Grammar is one of my biggest strengths.

2 Likes

@JoshB @ss_epi.sode

Hey thank you both for offering, can I ask you both a qustions
not to ghost me, I tried before I ask for prof reading and get ghosted. at least say if you feel you cant prof read anyway

I am a mix of British and American English. and also I use old and rare words sometimes,

do you have time to do it?. I am not expecting you got a chapter done in ten minutes. but like dont take a month to do it either.

how good are you with English btw?.

Also I be happy if you change sentence you find to hard to read, or maybe sound better this way. But I mostly want the text to stay as it is, saying this because one who prof read for me once, completly change evrything,

I am sorry if I harsh with qustions,

3 Likes

Hey I just realise your the one I made an art for to the gift exchange last christmas, never heard if you liked it.

2 Likes

Thanks, That might be a good idea. I will check your story.

3 Likes

Hey I am sorry, it was nice of you to offer, but I need someone who is really good at grammar, and honestly I find my own better than yours.

I apriciate you wanted to help,

If you’re still in need of someone else I’m free to do it. I’m fluent in English as it’s my first language (:

1 Like

I do and I would much apriciate the help.

1 Like

Hi
Could I still help @line123462 only if you do :slightly_smiling_face:
Please be aware that I am brutally honest I don’t “Sugar coat” things especially when it comes to proofreading so if you want someone to sugarcoat it then sorry but I won’t be able to help

1 Like

I am not looking for a review, but grammar checking, but thanks anyway.

1 Like

Ok then sorry but English isn’t my first language :zipper_mouth_face: but I can still help as I am good at it

1 Like

Hey I can proofread your story and I’m pretty good at English so you don’t have to worry about the statements and grammatical errors you have made earlier. I have proofread a few stories so I hold experience too. Instead of exchanging art, you can pay me 200rs as I’m myself an artist so I don’t need your art.

My Instagram: haven.arts_

i LOVED it, my computer broke while it was still going on so i couldnt do much. im using it as the cover for my next story

Hey hun,
Let me know if your still looking, i’m fluent in english (first language) and have an online degree in proofreading …yes, it’s an actual degree, i didn’t actually know you could get a degree in proofreading until i decided to check and do it :skull::woman_facepalming:

@Sydney_H can you close this please. I have gotten the help i needed

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: