Offering background edits- whatever you need CLOSED FOR NOW

Hey! I’m procrastinating, and I’m pretty good with background edits, so I’m here to offer help for anyone who needs it!
There’s no better way than to post some examples, so here are some backgrounds I’ve done before.

You get the point. I can’t give an exact estimate on how long it’ll take me to do one- could be 20 mintues or it could be 2 days, we’ll see.
I only ask that whatever you use, make sure you credit me as well!
(I feel I should add- the first two are ones that I am using for my own story. It is only here as an example of my edits, it is not meant for you to download and use in your own stories. Thank you)

6 Likes

Hey would you be able to make a Girls dorm room?

Sure thing! A few questions:

Single person or more?
And what’s the ~vibe~ you’re going for? (A neat freak, a messy room, something bright and cheery, something dark and vampy, etc etc)

Single person

And something grey/white

1 Like

hey bae i need 1 girl room w 2 bunks & 1 boy room w 2 bunks:)) if u take my request, ill give u deets<33

1 Like

Do you think you could use INT. DUMPY APARTMENT BEDROOM - DAY and INT. DUMPY APARTMENT BEDROOM - NIGHT ? The vibe im going for is “Pink and Professional!” Thank you!

1 Like

Do you think you could make a school principles office?

1 Like

Gotcha.

Do you want both day and night ones? And are there any little details you’d like me to add as well (things like instruments or certain books)

Yep!

Any certain school colors or decorations you’d like to include?

1 Like

Yeah I can manage that, what are some of the specifics you’re looking for?

1 Like

Yes day and night

No it’s okay

1 Like

Like modern colors if that makes sense! :blush:

Also can you make sure it has a big enough window so a students could walk past it?

Can you make me kitchen cabinet (one size background).Like cabinet and there is cabinet above.

Color:
Modern

Alright, here’s what I threw together for ya.
Day and night, with a blanket overlay for each.
There was a little confusion sizing them correctly, but they should all be good for a 3 zone background. Lemme know if it needs any resizing.
Hope it works for you!

1 Like

Omg your amazing Ty, do you have an Instagram so I could credit you

1 Like

for the girls room, maybe something neat ish? maybe a few alcohol bottles & messiness here & there , make it a dark red! for the boys, make it black, i want something dirty but not TOO dirty, i mean theyre in a gang so you can put a few weapons in both rooms too:))

1 Like

Yes, it’s jiagrace_official !
Happy writing ~~

Hell yeah! I’ll get started on that ASAP!

1 Like

tysm omg