Offering My Art Services Once More!

Hello Everyone! I hope you’re all having a great day!

There was a thread I made a few months back offering my artistic services. Well, I’m back and open for business!

Previous post:

Summary: Basically, I was only offering art assistance with sketches on paper because I didn’t have any pro equipment to make it digitally… Well, I am glad to say that I am currently open for business! Again :sweat_smile: But the best part of it is that I can finally do all art-related concepts because I finally got an IPad! :laughing:
To be completely honest, I have been struggling with artist block and I took a break from the internet for a while. So if I owe any of you a piece of art, please do not hesitate to message me.

If you consider working with me, just pm me.

I hope we get to work together to create something beautiful. :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Sure

2 Likes

Paper:

Digital:

2 Likes

Sure! :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

Hi! This is so cool! Would you like to work with me on some art for my story? :blush:

2 Likes

This is an amazing idea! Would you be able to make some art pieces for my story? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Sure! Just DM me

1 Like

Definitely! Just DM me!

1 Like

Okay!

Moved to Art Resources. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

2 Likes

are you still open for requests?

Hey love the examples and would love working with you. If you’re interested and still have time dm me here or on IG @emmaj.stories :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: