CLOSED TOPIC, don't post

Hey guys :slight_smile:
I am also offering R4R. Since I am tired of getting ghosted, please be advised that I will only start reading your story after I get a screenshot proof. I will read the same amount of chapters.

You can post below or DM either in the forum or on Instagram.

My details:
My Story:
Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Adventure (mix between drama, romance & comedy)
Style: Ink
Chapters: 10 (ongoing)
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
Always standing up for each other, going through thick and thin. That is what these twins are all about. But can they really master every chaos together?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640
Small Cover:

Large COVER:

Waiting List :

Waiting for Screenshot Proof :

:camera: @Olivia2003
:camera: @Grritspha
:camera: @Jaishree_Winzoo
:camera: @Mia_writes
:camera: @dalia188
:camera: @gisellec

-> Yep, I think that’s ghosting :smiley: I didn’t forget to update this “Screenshot Waiting List” btw - I really didn’t get any screesnhot proof BACK till today :slight_smile: . But, I will still leave them here until they will do their part of Read4Read :innocent: it’s up to other members what to think about that :slight_smile: <-

I also wanna mention our new account - Epimaniacs.
In the following linktree you will find a lot of different requests. Take a look - you just have to try us. We also have a own topic here on the forum. Search for Epimaniacs <3 **. :slight_smile:

http://linktr.ee/epimaniacs

19 Likes

Hey, I’d love to help boost your story in the rankings :)!
Here’s my story:

Title: One, Two, Three
Author: Sanityyy
Instagram: @episode.sanityyy
Genre: Action (but it mostly consists of comedy because I hate directing action lol.)
Description: Lianna Creed, the leader’s daughter of an executionist organization, The DV. She’s been carrying a burden her whole life, only to uncover that there was more to the story. (CC)
Cover:
One_Two_Three
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6158979614769152

1 Like

R4r?

Title: Caught In Love
Author: TeahWalker323
CC limited, some choices
Details: You’re a cop and just caught a murder. He’s a murder who is bad for your own good. What happens when you both get caught in love?
3 Chapters
Published 09-17-18
Small Cover:

1 Like

I’m always down for a read for read.

Title: The Beatdown
Author: Jesss.T.Episode
Genre: Romance
Cover:

Let me know if you’re interested.

1 Like

I just published a story!

Description: When Catrina moves from Cali to a small town, she meets Carter. How will she navigate annoying best friends, crazy older brothers, secret relationships, and high school?
Small Cover: 01%20PM
Chapters: 3

1 Like

Of course! I’m interested in any story for read4read. <3
I’m looking forward to read your story.

1 Like

I’ll start your’s right now. Pm you later! :grin:

1 Like

I am happy to do read for read with anyone interested!
My very first story, Strongholds & Wyverns!

It takes inspiration from dungeons & dragons.
I would love any feedback as well!

“Abby and her merry gang of geeks enjoy their weekly game of Strongholds and Wyverns! What happens when a mysterious artifact transports them into the world of their game?”

1 Like

Nice! :slightly_smiling_face:
So like me.
I just finished the first 3 episodes of Beatdown. So let me know when you are done with my story (screenshot) and maybe a feedback and I will start reading yours :heart:

1 Like

Hey Guys.
Please make sure to send the screenshots and your comment per pm. After that I will start reading your story :heart:
I‘m looking forward to your storys.

Hi! I would love to do r4r!
I’ll send you a screenshot as soon as I’m finish reading your story.
Here is my story:

Story: Spa Rebound
Author: Paula_r.o.
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Chapters: 10 (ongoing)
Description: Andy is a masseuse with a dream to open her own Spa Resort. But her new business partner turns out to be quite a challenge. Will he be able to resist her or will he become her worst nightmare?

1 Like

Great. The cover sounds interesting <3

1 Like

Here’s mine. If you love action. I’ll just pm you my screenshot if I’m done.

Title: XENA PIERCE
Author: sophiesophilatte
Genre: Action
Style: Limelight
Description: An HEIRESS, a DAUGHTER, a GIRL who seeks answers–guide XENA as she battles in order to save her mother. Will she make it through? Her SURVIVAL depends on you. (LL)
How many episodes: 3 :blush:

Cover Picture:

Link To Story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6098625853521920

Thank you so much! :blush:

1 Like

Of course :heartpulse: i‘ll add it to my Favs. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Hey @MayLaugh I’ll start reading your story now

I’ll provide screenshots!

These are my story details

WATCH MY STORY’S TRAILER: LINK TO TRAILER

Title: Loving You Again

Author: Fluffy Rice

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 8 (Ongoing)

Genre: Romantic Comedy

Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Sierra & Peter reunite after an unexpected meeting. How can they mend their friendship to account for the missing years they were apart?

This story is based on a true story, my life actually.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

2 Likes

Hey @MayLaugh, I read 3 chapters!

1 Like

Thank you so much. I will read your story asap​:blue_heart: You will get screenshots :slight_smile: (i think tonight or in the Morning)

1 Like

Hey I just finished reading your story maybe you can read mine ? My book is called casilla brothers :slight_smile: thanks

1 Like

Alright :smiley: I hope you enjoy!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for reading my story. :blue_heart:Be sure I will read your story, too - but you have to be a bit patient, because you are number 5 of my reading list. :slight_smile: but

1 Like