Offering reviews and shoutouts

Hey guys! If you want, I’ve got some free time and I’d love to give your stories a read to get ya’ll some publicity. I’ll leave a review on the story and give it a shoutout on my Instagram- @episode.pistachio
Drop the name to your story below and I’ll get round to reading it and giving it a mention :arrow_down:

16 Likes

Hi!!
Thanks for this :slight_smile:
Umm I have a story called Tangled Spells :sweat_smile:
I would like feedback and shoutout if you are available :slight_smile:

Here’s the link and if you wish to read my other story and review it, it would be amazing :heart_eyes:

Link: https://linktr.ee/kennedymolly97

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for the thread! :hugs:
If you wanna see or learn more about my story, you can check out my Instagram. And I would love to hear your thoughts about it, if you read my story. :blush:
Here is my story.
:point_down:t2:

Title: 𝕸𝖞 𝕹𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖇𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝕸𝖔𝖇𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.episode
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝐿𝑒𝑛𝑘𝑎 𝑅𝑒𝑑𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑁𝑌 𝑚𝑜𝑏𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑁𝑖𝑘𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑠 𝑅𝑒𝑒𝑐𝑒. 𝐿𝑒𝑛𝑘𝑎 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑁𝑖𝑘𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝘩𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑. 𝑊𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝐿𝑒𝑛𝑘𝑎 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝘩𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑊𝑁 𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝘩𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑖𝑛 𝘩𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡. (𝐿𝐿) 𝐶𝘩𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡. (𝐼 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑚𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑖𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐.)

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝗎𝗌𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝗈𝖻𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 / 𝗆𝖺𝖿𝗂𝖺 / 𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒. 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉.

𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hey thanks for this💕 Here’s my story

Story Title: Something About You LL

Author: Soupy

Chapters: 4

Genre: Romance with a little drama

Description: Social outcast Rosslyn prefers hiding her secret rock star identity. What will happen when the popular Ben discovers it? Will their hatred grow or will they get to know each other?

Insta: soupy.writes

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the thread! Here are two stories of mine and I’d love to have a review for both of them, thank you! :yellow_heart:

Title: Reveal: Timeline
Author: MitsuKi
IG Username: @ js_mits
Genre: Drama, Mystery
Description:
Even at the brink of death, Cherise is determined to save her King. Little did she knew, the truth will shake her heart and everything she had believed in. (LL, Full CC)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4745985153761280

Title: Striving For My Happy Ending
Author: MitsuKi
IG Username: @ js_mits
Genre: Fantasy
Description:
Being the antagonist in a story who will die is no fun, especially when the Emperor, her father could be the reason for her death. Will you survive and have your happy ending?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5715293131571200

Hi! I’d love a review please! I’m always looking for ways to improve :))
Molly's Card 2 BT

Hey! Thank you so much for doing this!

My story: Tempting

Description: Being a rich one-hit-wonder having a bad breakup can lead you to some bad circumstances and Chicago’s most eligible bachelor. What happens when the two of you collide? LL/CC/CM
Insta: @tiff_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5664934106169344

1 Like

Thanks for the thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you enjoy mystery stories, you should check out mine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Full CC is included other than not being able to change the MC’s skin color. Other than that, you’re free to do whatever you want :two_hearts:

Instagram: @epi.sam.writes :heartpulse:

Title: “The Art of Criminal Profiling”

Genre: Mystery

Description: “Can Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before it’s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.”

Customization:

• Limited for the MC (skin color cannot be changed)
  • Full CC for both love interests

Choices:
This story uses multiple point systems and all choices matter!!

Mini Games:
Mini games are used throughout the story

Sound and music:
Sound and music are both used.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

1 Like

hi there :yellow_heart: :sunflower: wow that is so kind of you, thanks so much for making this! I would love a review if you have time :blob_hearts: here’s my story:

Reveal_Sq_posterThumb_FuOht8mt8o

Title: Reveal: Unkissable
Author: MK
Genre: Drama, Romance
Chapters: 6 - ongoing
Read-Time: 9-12 minutes
Description: A series of unfortunate events that all started with one exceptionally bad hair day. | CC, LL |
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4964985146114048
ig: @mk_words_unwritten

1 Like

The name is Reveal: To Be Powerful :wink:

omg TYSM FOR DOING THIS QUEEN :pleading_face:

Edit: Oh and here’s the link ahh my dumbass forgot, this should make it easier haha

Link:

1 Like

Hi :yellow_heart: @EpisodePistachio if you are still doing review then could you do mine too please

Title: I married my troublemaker (limelight)
Author name: Miss Deepika
Episode: 23 so far
Description: Fixed marriage with a person who brings trouble in your life, will this marriage turned out to be a success or big misery in your life.
{Art scenes}

Genre: comedy
Ig: @orangeweedie.episode

English is not my first language so kindly bear my small mistakes :heart:

I_married_My_Troublemaker_limelight_posterImage_KPu7T6Ma04
1 Like

Thanks for the thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: REVEAL: Lost in Manhattan
Description : A shocking reveal leads you to being the new CEO of a big company. But you know what they say; heavy is the head who wears the crown. Can you handle drama, secrets and love?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5082143887917056

IG: secrets.epi

1 Like

Thank you for this thread❤
I’d love to get a review. :two_hearts::hugs:

20200804_094448

1 Like

Thank you for this :pleading_face:

Reveal: He - soon She
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Chapters: 3
Description: When your boyfriend delivers you shocking news, you question everything you once knew. With your career in jeopardy, you realize that the true bombshell hadn’t been revealed.

1 Like

I left some comments and a shoutout on my Instagram, and I’ll probably do one story review a day so I can do your other one tomorrow :blush:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Here’s my story
𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚: Your Lips On Mine
𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙚: Romance
𝙎𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚:LimeLight
𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣:Independent Camilla accidentally crosses paths with dangerous and powerful “Leone DE Santis” a business man by day and dangerous Crime boss by night, with Camilla trying to escape her traumatic past will Leone help or break her in the process? Get ready for 𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜, 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::revolving_hearts:

:fire:𝙱𝚃𝚆 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝙼𝙰𝙵𝙸𝙰 with a little 𝚃𝚆𝙸𝚂𝚃 :fire:

The story is about one night that changes Camilla’s life as it takes a new turn when she meets Leone. They parter up and work together to get rid of Camilla’s past before it takes care of HER. They both discover each others secrets…AND Leone only has one thing messing with his mind and that’s Cₐₘᵢₗₗₐ ᵣᵤₛₛₒ

:leaves:
![IMG_20201017_013846|690x466]

(upload://u3fNhJjCa6MMHq7pOWFuQ3grVLF.jpeg)

MY Instagram is Scarlettestories for more information

1 Like

Thanks for this! :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:
My instagram is @emily_episodeee
Title- A day in the life of me…
Description- Follow Leah’s TOTALLY NORMAL life! As she experiences fake friends, heartbreak and plenty of fun in this episode story! Limelight Female MC Customisation
link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5140941771046912
Cover Art-

1 Like

Hi! Thank you so much for this! Hope you will have some time to read any one or all 4 of my stories. I would love for a review and a shoutout would be awesome :heart_eyes:

Click on the story title above the story cards to read my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Too Good To Be True

Love Me Again?

My Cutie Detective

One Final Chance

Update: This story was in the Adulting shelf recently :heart:

Thank you once again for this. Really appreciate it a lot. Happy reading :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

Thank you for this!!! My story link is

Reveal: The Redo
4 episodes more on the way
Drama/Romance
Plot: An affair you left in the past leads to a secret that can change your future. No one said being 19 would be easy, but it’s even harder when you’re really 36. Can you keep your double life a secret?