Offering services [FREE AND PAID]

Hey! How are you all? I need to save some money, so I decided to offer my services for free and some paid. Here’s what I can do:

CODING: 1 chapter is minimum 10USD, depends on the complexity you want.
Mini-games, tappable overlays and etc is an extra 3USD.
All other types of coding, you can negotiate the price with me!
EXAMPLES:

BETAREADING: I can read your story and give you DETAILED feedback and suggestions to improve your coding. I charge 6USD per chapter read! I only betaread completed chapters.

ART COMMISSIONS: I do art drawn commissions, to see examples and prices, you can check out this thread:

1 PERSON ART DRAWING: I’m doing 1 person art drawing for free. However, I won’t guarantee I’ll do your art. If you want to request. Comment on the post below. Again, it’s NOT sure I’ll do the art.

TRANSLATING AND CULTURE: I’m Latin, so I can help you with translation to PORTUGUESE and the Latin/Brazilian culture if you’d like to portrait it on a story for free.

SCRIPT ERRORS: You can comment below something that’s wrong on your script and I’ll help you for free.

5 Likes

Bumpp

1 Like

I was wondering if u were still looking for a writing partner because I would love to help in any way that I can I have written tons of stories on paper and I have a few ideas but I was wondering if you would consider me helping you

I’m actually offering my services! I don’t need any help atm, thanks for offering though :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

bump :white_heart:

Hiya! I want to request a 1 person art drawing if you’re still taking requests of course :blush:

1 Like

Same as me too @Isabelaepisode?

1 Like

Hey! How are you? :heart: It’s not actually a request thread, I casually do art with the characters that people commented on the thread. So it’s not 100% sure I’ll do it!

Ohh okay! Thank you for clarifying that, i’ll be sure to comment my character in case :hugs:

1 Like

You’re welcome!! Thanks for supporting :heart:

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

bump :white_heart:

I’m open for paid coding again!

Interested!!

1 Like