πŸ’™ OFFICAL YOUTUBE SHOUTOUT (Promote)πŸ’™

I been thinking, to give a shoutout to 15 episode stories on my YouTube Channel. Since, I decided to do something for the community. Of course, I want to give small authors a chance here and others in general too. On that note I’ll be picking 10 LL stories and 5 ink stories. No matter the genre or love interest.
Rules for your story: (In order get your story viewed on YT)

1. Your story must have good spot directing.
  2. Good Speechbubble directing.
  3. Good grammar.
  4. Please give credit to ppls art work, overlays or background, unless you edited it or made it yourself then there is no need for it.
  5. Story must use sound and music.
  6. Must follow me on IG: nightj_epi
  7. Subscribe to my YT: Night Academy
  8. DM on IG that you wish to enter for which category whether it the 10 LL stories or 5 ink stories.
    Anyways that’s about it.
    This will take action November 21. Now!!!:wink:
    Also, the last due date to enter will be end of Demerber.
    Updated:
    Only, the first 15 dm that I get from IG, will automatically be added. For me to share your story on my YT channel and I’ll include your IG as well. Just make sure your story follows the rules. Currently have 3 stories already.
    There is 13 more spots left!!!
    Updated: due to the fact that I didn’t get any dms from people to enter this contest. I will automatically promote the few that did dm. Anyways this shout out is no longer active!!!

3 Likes

This sounds so cool! My story will probably be out by december but it doesn’t have sound and music. But anyway, this will help a lot of people!

2 Likes

@Sydney_H close this.

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: