OFFICIAL Auror High RP

Welcome new students and welcome back old, to AUROR HIGHSCHOOL

a high school, Auror High has always been a place where powerful teens could attend school without the fear of being tracked or caught. The school is protected by a barrier that keeps anyone else out. People can leave but can not enter unless invited. It is completely hidden from the rest of the world… Divided as well into subsections, earth powers, fire powers, wind powers and water powers.
When there is suddenly a mysterious death of one of the students, a crack is found in the barrier. Can the children and teachers at Auror High fix the barrier and find out what happened before it’s too late?? Or will the barrier permanently open, leaving them exposed?

Information

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1-21-k5Fk-HFxpJK6UFumUOSdKVGa5b5K1KCQmM-ZkB0/present?token=AC4w5Vgdib7pMsrAVXO12WmTEaGzMkfMsg%3A1533154944681&includes_info_params=1&slide=id.p
Charles Herbert (principal) @Chay
Ace Lockwood (teacher) @lilysmith10
Ember Allen (teacher) @coolandlazy
Glen Creek (teacher) @mage158
Dianna Neville (teacher) @killerfrost
Julia (grade twelve) @AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE
Natalia (grade 12) @natalie_c
Josie (grade 12) @coolandlazy
Cutter (grade 12) @Madilnel
Skylar (grade 12) @Ms.Kate
Becca (grade 11) @Chay
Aria (grade 11) @AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE
Tyler (grade 12) @JasonWasHere
Ashley W (grade11) @epi.alyssaa
Zelda (grade 11) @Clarkiiie
Jay (grade 11) @lilysmith10
Adolphine (grade 11) @Kate_Potter
Jude (Grade 11) @Clarkiiie
Bo (grade 11) @Clarkiiie
Keeno (grade 11) @KCPopcore
Katerina (grade 11) @_Nasia
Sean (grade 11) @Kate_potter
Scottie (grade 10) @lilysmith10
Blue (grade 10) @killerfrost
Natalie (grade 10) @KCPopcore
Arroyo (grade 10) @mage158
Kai (grade 10) @coolandlazy
Emma (grade 10) @Gabi.stories
Dillion (grade 9) @Chay
Johnny (grade 9) @AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE
Melanie (grade 9) @natasha.episodex
Ashley S. (grade 9) @Kate_Potter

Dorms:

to sign up:

RULES
Sex is allowed but no details
Active at least one a day. If you can not be active please please P.M @Chay @AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE @Tellyg47
No making god like character make sure your character has a weakness.
Please not a lot of Orp or occ do that on the signup up page.
Blur or as* cuss words
If you have questions ask us.
Try to have fun and no killing other people
characters without permission.
If you are not active without telling us your character will go up for adoption but you can get them back.
If you are talking to someone make sure to tag them.
Make sure to reserve characters to make sure you get the ones you want. We will make a character seat.
Only three characters allowed for each RPer

Where we are:

Your characters are just entering school for the first day of school!

RP created by @Tellyg47 @Chay and @AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE

Mr. Hebert

I walk to my office. Sit for a few minutes then I get up and walk the halls!!

Becca

I walked with my little brother Dillion to find my best friend Aria and her brother Johnny. The boys haven’t met yet!!!
@AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE [mentioned]

Dillion

So I walked with Becca feeling lost and confused… being a freshman and all.

Julia (12 grade)

This year, senior year, I’m gonna rule this school… I walk through the barrier after showing my invitation. The first thing I look for is my dorm… The paper says my roommate is Natalia!! YASSSSSS!! she’s been my best friend forever!!

@natalie_c [mentioned]

Johnny

I see Becca in the distance as she walks over to me, “H-hey b-b-becca” my damn stutter… I look like a total idiot. “H-have you s-s-s-seen Ar-r-ria?” I look at the boy next to her and look down at the ground.

@Chay

Becca

“I’m actually looking for her myself Johnny”
I see him look to Dillion
“This is my little brother Dillion he is in grade 9. Aren’t you in grade 9 as well? I believe y’all are dorm mates. And I got Aria as a dorm mate.”
I saw with a smile

@AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE

Katerina
Yay junior year. A new school. New town. New year. I say sarcastically. Now I just need to find someone to help me find my way around here. Hopefully my roommate isn’t bad. If it’s some stuck up I might leave. Well off to talk to people. Ugh I miss Italy already.

Johnny

I look down at my paper. “D-d-d-dillion Sanche-e-ez?? Y-yes we are dddorm mates”

@Chay

orp chay should I do it?

Julia

“So… school.” I look at her with a smirk on my face, “You ready to rock this place?”

@Natalie_c

Dillion

“I saw that. You must be Johnny Gomez. Aria’s brother”
I say to him looking down…

@AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE

orp: yes

Becca

“Well while y’all talk and stuff I’m gonna go help this girl. She looks lost!”
I walk over to the girl
“How are you today? You look lost.”

@_Nasia
@AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE [mentioned]

Sean
I walk through the doors of my school. My ridiculously boring school. Another year of boring days begin I put in my headphones and start listening to my favorite songs playlist.

Adolphine
I take a deep breath. Finally my days of drama begins. I imagine all the drama and attention I would get and smile.

Ashley
I say goodbye to my mom and look at the doors of the school. Just like what I imagined. Hopefully I would make some friends

ORP All approachable

Johnny

“yyyeah. I aaam.”

Aria

I was walking through the shortcut in the woods to get to school. I almost reached the spot where I knew the barrier was until I tripped. I looked down to see what I had tripped on and it was the body of a boy who looked around my age. I had seen him around school before. I was screaming for help but he was already dead. I went to the barrier to try and get some help from a teach and that’s when I noticed it… the crack in the barrier. It was a small crack, barely noticeable but I guess its a good thing I’m observant… I run to through the barrier and enter the school, I look for Becca and I see her talking to some girl, “Um… Bec… huge problem.” I look at the girl who looks quite lost, “You can come too… just… NOW!”

@Chay
@_Nasia

Johnny

Becca runs off so it’s just Dillion and I now… “Ssso… nnninth grade??? we should gggo find our rrrroom.”
@chay

Julia

“Yes. Yes it is. AND OH MY GOSH, SAME!!! MY POWERS HAVE INCREASED SO MUCH, I’m hoping no one dies…”

@Natalie_c

Katerina
I look up as I see someone approach me. “Hello” I say moving my blue hair out of the way so I can see. “I’m good”.
@Chay

Becca

“Let’s go with Aria now!!!”
I say not thinking twice

@_Nasia
@AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE

Dillion

“Okay. Sounds good”
I say to Johnny looking down the whole time
So we walk in silence and look for the 9th grade hall of dorms…

@AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE

Katerina
“What?” I say confused.

Becca

“Something happened… I gotta go wth Aria… you can come with… when she is like this it’s important trust me!”
I look to Aria then back at the girl
“I’ll show you around when we come back I promise”

@_Nasia
@AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE

Katerina
“Eh sure. I got nothing to do. What do you think is wrong”

Julia

I laugh at the comment, “Yeah, it is kinda weird that we haven’t been roommates before but eh. We’re here now. and we both know we’re gonna be eating a ton of ramen.” I laugh a bit
@Natalie_c orp: bestie this would literally be us if we were roommates :joy:

Aria

I drag the girls out of the school to the body, “Help, please… I have no idea what to do!” Then remembering the crack in the barrier, “Wait… that’s not all.” I pull them to the crack, “See???” I see their confused looks, “There’s a crack… in the indestructible barrier that keeps us safe and a dead body… something is going on and you have to admit, it all seems connected.”

@Chay
@_Nasia

Johnny

We find the room, “S-so I guess th-this is I-it.” I unpack my bags and put everything away quickly.
@Chay

Becca

“I’m not sure but it can’t be good. For her to be freaked trust me this is bad!”

@_Nasia