Official Background Sharing Thread

As you guys know, on the old forum, there was an Official Background Sharing Thread, and our fellow admins couldn’t move it.

SO, I have made a google drive with all of its old backgrounds.

If you guys wanna share some of your backgrounds, go ahead and do so, cause this is the new Official Background Sharing Thread.

RULES:

1. Please make sure that you do not request backgrounds here. We’re here to share backgrounds, not requests.
  2. If you share backgrounds here, make sure that you are giving us permission to put them in the drive. People who already have their BGs in a drive will not have their backgrounds put in the original drive.

Enjoy the backgrounds.
AND PLEASE GIVE CREDIT!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18bwmbZ1hwJhmc0QxNPW03CWs4TOL0_-x

299 Likes

This is awesome! Thanks for putting them all in a drive! The drive had me ask for permission though to open it.

7 Likes

Oh, sorry about that! I’ll go ahead and change that for ya!

3 Likes

Oh my goodness thank you so much for doing this.:grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

This is so useful! I want to contribute to this collection, so should I just post my backgrounds here on this forum since I can’t edit the folders in Drive?

2 Likes

Yep, just post them here and I’ll add them to the drive.

1 Like

Can I post ones I’ve just resized?

2 Likes

Sure, no problem!

2 Likes

I’m sorry for so many also thought of adding the sound and warning backgrounds if people wanted them

41 Likes

Here are some splashes I made!

77 Likes

Well, since the old thread couldn’t be brought over, I’ll go ahead and re-post my Google Drive folder of edited backgrounds.

[EDIT 3/6/19: Access to my drive has been temporarily removed, per the discussion in this thread. Please do not email me about it right now.]

9 Likes

Hey just wondering do we put credit or not? Also can we edit bits of it to add posters or whatever else like shoes in the bathroom and stuff like that thx

1 Like

As far as credit is considered, “Background by Gimere” or somesuch will do. And for the edits, sure, but please note that as well.

2 Likes

13 Likes

I’d really appreciate if people if they use my photos please say Photo taken by M I C H E L L E which is on episode. Thx everyone

4 Likes

These r beautiful

1 Like

Hey.

I wanted to use some of these backgrounds (with credit of course!) How do I upload them to my story???

Thanks

1 Like

Awesome thanks for the help! Yeah episode is taking forever to approve my cover art for my story :frowning:

1 Like

Damn…That’s ages! Thanks for the heads up :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Hello
I’m new to episode and I am looking for the open locker background and I can’t seem to find it does anyone by chance know where I can?

1 Like