Official Background Sharing Thread

Just put my insta: tldr.epi

Thank you! I’m happy you like them :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks for this background its so perfect for my story :)))

1 Like

Welcome to the forum by the way!

1 Like

Thank you for creating them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi there :grin: Does anyone have any royal (especially medieval) bedroom?

1 Like

Hey, this isn’t a request thread. But you can check out this

There might be one on there that you can use? :slight_smile: Or make the suggestion for @CinnamonToast to make.

2 Likes

Hello, I’m new and I want to know how can I share my backgrounds. I have loads to use for my stories but I figured it would be nice to share it with everyone. I don’t know how to start a conversation here but I will upload them onto my art collection while waiting for a response.
Thank you.

1 Like

You can link your google drive Or when you reply to the topic, click the picture button and upload them on this thread.

If you have quite a few, I would make a folder on your google drive and share the link. If you want to do them here, highlight (select all) of your uploaded files, click the settings button in the reply and select Summary and that will collapse it) then click reply.

2 Likes

Alright, thank you so much and yeah I’ll upload them onto a google doc file and share it here. Thank you so much for the help truly.

2 Likes

No problem :slight_smile: happy to help!

1 Like

Hi, I’ve made my google drive. I wanted to know how can I post in this thread without it being a reply? I just want everyone to get access to it. Thank youuu and sorry for any inconvenience.

2 Likes

I sent you a personal message to keep the thread from going off topic. You can message me there and I’ll be happy to help any way that I can.

1 Like

Thank youuu.

2 Likes
EXT. WINTER CABIN -DAY/NIGHT

8 Likes

Am I able to use this? How should I credit?

1 Like

Does anyone have a middle wage family dining room?

1 Like

I have a few backgrounds. Please credit @Aurore . I know they are not the best but It took me a bit to figure out how to do and they are my first ones.,imunjybht Capture cvvwe fe3 hio jjhg

9 Likes

does anyone have an office desk overlay please. I’m in need of one as well as the top view of the desk.

1 Like

Awsome surf store I may have to use it i’ll credit you of course!

2 Likes

Does anyone have a good car background inside? (640 pixels wide and 1136 pixels tall)
Let me know! :wink:
Love Leentje2003

1 Like