Official Background Sharing Thread

More new Halloween Backgrounds.
529e8306c22cf633e6caf09bdd494777258aa6a7_1_690x408 d572dfb327a338bcd71250c93c118e1d74977e4a_1_690x408 d572dfb327a338bcd71250c93c118e1d74977e4a_1_690x408v

16 Likes

@shellyg
Is it possible for me to access your drive in return that I credit you , won’t change or edit your work , I dont distribute your work and I won’t claim it as mine.

2 Likes

I filled out the access form, just wanted to let you know :blush::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

What the hell? You can’t post my bedrooms in your folder or of any other people! There is even a background of katrine.episode !

14 Likes

how do credit you? i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all your BG’s

2 Likes

Wow, better to start changing those access settings so people wont steal your work. Put watermark on it. I really dont get people at all. 🤦🤦🤦

2 Likes

@Penance @AMagic I think we can all agree we did cause enough on Lanafrazer’s thread, so I’d recommend starting a private message where you could sort things out.
And, @Penance, I understand you’re looking out for background makers, but ultimately, it can’t be determined you can change someone’s actions. So if not, then perhaps we’d have to live with it, because life is life. I appreciate that you continue to help.
Back on topic:
Yep, if you share backgrounds, either make them free for everyone, or perhaps add a small watermark which shows it’s your background0 but somewhere that it can’t be easily erased with photoshop- or make an identifiable background- e.g: Post it on Instagram, forums, etc, so people will recognize it.

8 Likes

Boom!

2 Likes

I have watermarks!!! But they Continue stealing !

7 Likes

@CinnamonToast message me private please.

1 Like

Ah alright then, it was just advice, I will stop “@” you. Well, it’s not my business anymore but I hope you end up with a good conclusion.
This message will be deleted tomorrow morning due to being off topic.

1 Like

Now, I am not sure if this is okay or not to add a thread to it, but just want to talk to background editors, please join the conversation, and answer some questions, if you would like or want to. You dont have to if you dont feel like it. Understood. Just want your honest opinions, and views.

2 Likes

For those trying to steal other people’s hard work Joseph Evans has a tutorial on how to make backgrounds with a free program.
Go teach yourself like everyone else does.
Thank you

5 Likes

Boom, another well said. Lets not get off topic though, but good saying.

1 Like

(Why thank you!)

“Background by @eclecticgimere” will do.

2 Likes

someone posted on a thread I thought it was this one on how to save limbs it was like a 2 or 3 step thing in google chrome it was like 1 choose skin colour then 2 go to developer tools but i don’t remember the rest can if anyone knows where it is please tag me in that thread

1 Like

Hi madison, your bg is nice. Can I use it? How should I put credit?

1 Like

hi, does anyone have a big balcony background?

1 Like

Thank you! I love them

1 Like

7 Likes