Official Background Sharing Thread

How do people make their backgrounds? If you know of any apps I can use on my phone, could you let me know?

What do you guys think of this?

Photo layers, Adobe

Does anyone have palace hallways or hallways for a fantasy castle? not requesting just asking.

These were made by me as a request but I thought I’d watermark them and share them here!

It’s a recolour and edit of Grandma’s Bathroom :slight_smile:

Sharing Halloween and Fantasy. All of them are free to use, you can credit me if u want to.

HALLOWEEN

!
318c7bb0e31ebac8bc4f5852889293f661e3cc8a-Recovered-Recovered-no-fog|690x408 b252dabdb6df2cef766266cf78f6887f4d75ca7f_1_690x408-Recovered

FANTASY

How do you guys like this?

so coooool

Just reposting this —I just wanted to share my drive which has overlays - there are also bacgrounds, splashes and code packs which have a background and overlays plus the code to place the overlays to make it a heap easier for people. There’s lots on my drive and I’m always adding more. Lots of it I’ve made myself but there is some Episode edited stuff as well. Anyone is free to use this stuff provided they credit me and fill out a quick Form. Enjoy! :smile:
https://linktr.ee/bintang.episode

Thanks but I have to request access.

New Backgrounds! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

All you have to do is fill out the Access Form (link below). Then I can add you to My Drive. Sorry I’d this is annoying but it just means you can tike a box that says you won’t claim my work as your own.
Access Form Link

Okay

I did

They are really good.

@Bintang13052
I filled a form for the drive a few days ago but still have no access
If you can add manually this is my gmail - writersquadstories.info@gmail.com

@Bintang13052
I filled a form for the drive a few days ago but still have no access
If you can add manually this is my gmail - writersquadstories.info@gmail.com

Hey, sorry that this happened. It was by no fault on either side but of Google Drive’s. I did add you but it seems to have not worked. I have removed and re-added you to My Drive. I hope this has fixed the problem.