Official Background Sharing Thread

Credit me at K.episode let me update my Google drive real quick and I’ll send you the link

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1Tzvu5SIzPprHVePe6ociGXWzGxr5YCUh

When giving credit, what would you like me to use? I absolutely LOVE this BG

Would love to use the office and give credit. thank you

Does anyone have like a magical scene, with fireflies and flowers?

You don’t have to credit me, but thanks for asking! :slight_smile:

I will always ask first lol! Thankyou :grin:

Made these a while ago as expirments. Credit me @hotel.hideaway_stories on Instagram. Thank you!

(Change the movie part, it wasn’t accepted because of that.)
#Kidd Can’t Draw

Does Anyone Have A Hot Spring Background

I scrolled through about 7 times now to try and find i, but yesterday I found a BG that was a large dining table that had like 6 chairs. Does anyone have it or know who does? I absolutely cannot find it now.

Could someone give me a hand overlay that will look like someone’s holding a magic ball?

@Maybree Was it the one background in these posts?

No, it was from April, I found it in her drive this morning :slight_smile: I used one of you BG and want to make sure I credit you properly. I entered it into my script as this:

CHARACTER bedroom BG by WOLFGAMERGIRL37

Okay good. I’m good with that credit too. Thank you!

PERFECT. Thank you for sharing <3

No problem!

Photo studio background! All free to use, give credits. All be making more soon.
:wink:

AhbdA5fsoIPhotoshoot
AhbdA5fsoIPhotoshoot-1
AhbdA5fsoIPhotoshoot-2

Here’s some more backgrounds that I’ve uploaded to my drive[link- https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-5o3dVY2mPCMHBDth8_7F5CQiyDGMNWR].Credit is required. My instagram is @miya.episode.

Library Backgrounds. Hm…I dont kinda like it but it was worth a try. :wink:

c70e9df967621aa6eec2514550ada860a341d8b8_1_690x408 c70e9df967621aa6eec2514550ada860a341d8b8_1_690x408-2

I’d like to share my bgs and overlays with you guys too! I’ll provide my link and make sure to credit me with my IG username : @starx.bgs .And here’s my link `

goo.gl/D79MpN

` .

I’ll also provide few of my bgs so you can take a look at it, I’ve only added the day versions and you can find the night version in my drive. Thanks if you’re using it😊