Official Background Sharing Thread

Hey! How should I credit you? (for now I’ll credit you as Vaena on forums but if you want me to change that let me know!)

1 Like

do you mind if I use these backgrounds in my story?

1 Like

Vaena or Corvaena are fine. I don’t really require credit for the Episode backdrops as their materials were used to make most of them.

2 Likes

Hi Afra, I was wondering if I could use your art if I give you credit in my story,

2 Likes

I can help want to see some examples

1 Like

Of course you can…
She posted them here for everybody to use anyways…
Just provide credit if she asks for it…:blush::blush:

1 Like

Does anybody know where I’m supposed to credit? Do you put credits at the end of the chapter usually? I’m a noob and I just started making stories today. Thanks!

1 Like

Here are some backgrounds I made with overlays to go with them.

flowertable2)

85 Likes

This is amazing! How can I credit you?

1 Like

These are absolutely incredible, I admire your editing skills!

1 Like

Thanks, and credit me however you’d like, I really don’t care.

2 Likes

This is a quick and simple edit of the fashion hallway. I removed the art and decreased the saturation to give it a bleaker feel. :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Just popping in to note that I’ve added some new edits to my Google Drive.

And as far as credit is concerned, “Background by Gimere (@eclecticgimere)” is good enough for me.

4 Likes

That’s awesome girl!!!

2 Likes

Hi shellyg,episode i’m having some trouble getting to your backgrounds i tried everything is there anyway for me to get them also i was able to get them before like 2 months ago but now i can’t so i was hoping you can help me with that. Thanks Love your work

1 Like

She stopped giving people permission to access her backgrounds…
So, you can’t access them…

3 Likes

Thank you cause I was so confused

2 Likes

Does anyone have an overlay for the bar background? I’m pretty sure shellyg.episode had it, but Idk if anyone else does. I just need the bar overlay because without it, characters can’t stand behind it

2 Likes

I have two Shelly G has made. Here ya are!

38 Likes

How’d you make that?? I just am curious because you made it super fast

5 Likes