Official Background Sharing Thread

yes

2 Likes

Yes!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Repost/Update - I just wanted to share my drive which has overlays, backgrounds, splashes, Add-ons and code packs - which have a background and overlays plus the code to place the overlays to make it a heap easier for people. There’s lots on my drive and I’m always adding more. Much of it I’ve made myself but there is some Episode edited content as well. Anyone is free to use this stuff provided they credit me and fill out a quick Access Form. Enjoy! :smile:

Linktree

@sharn.episode | Linktree

Linktree. Make your Instagram Bio Link do more.

6 Likes

Can I use those? (:
@discobot thank you

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

@discobot display help

1 Like

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

3 Likes

Pretty Neat

2 Likes

I’m a Newbie
How Do I Use These?

1 Like

What do you mean?

1 Like

Putting these backgrounds in a story
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18bwmbZ1hwJhmc0QxNPW03CWs4TOL0_-x

3 Likes

Easy, let’s go step by step
•Download what you want
•Press Art Catalog
•Where it says “Available Backgrounds For All Stories” Click it and press “Upload Background”
•Name it. FOR EXAMPLE (INT. BLAH - DAY OR INT. BLAH - NIGHT, OR EXT. BLAH - DAY OR EXT. BLAH - NIGHT

2 Likes

Are you using a laptop or desktop?

2 Likes

Desktop
Ty for this btw <3

2 Likes

Okay just do those steps

2 Likes

Please tell us how :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s beautiful and I think the youtube channel is a good idea. I’d love to know how to edit like that!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@DeathWritten @southampton23 Its a work in progress. Im still teaching my self how to make the guys. But I will do a tutorial with the girls.

2 Likes

Girl yes!

1 Like