Official Background Sharing Thread

You should! It would be good to know how to make edits, covers, etc by myself

1 Like

yes! I saw it on your Instagram and I am desperate to know how you did it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I said yea because it was cute, NOT TO BE RUDE,but where’s the difference, sorry if I sound rude

1 Like

That’s AMAZING :two_hearts::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Trust me when I say its super hard to do and really time consuming but as you can see from the creation up above it came out beautiful.

6 Likes

New Story Cover

'Cause the things we write in the summer sand
The I love you’s and the future plans
Disappear, slip right through your hand

6 Likes

4 Likes

do i credit you for these??

2 Likes

Yeah K.episode

2 Likes

6 Likes

Does anyone have a background where the door is open and closed? Day and night?

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I’m finished with that, you just didn’t tell what background you wanted for the open one. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh shoot, I apologize for that. I would like a

EXT. BRICK MANSION - DAY

and

EXT. BRICK MANSION - NIGHT

2 Likes

Okay

1 Like

Hi. Does anyone have a backround of a bed so I can place my characters as if someone is looking at them from the ceiling, I know it sound strange :joy:, but if someone has something like this, I would really appreciate it if you would send it to me. I PROMISE TO CREDIT YOU IN MY STORY!

2 Likes

Like bird eye view

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

Check out @CinnamonToast. I believe she made a few including duvet’s but I’m not too sure if it was her or not :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

This is a EXT. LOLA GAZEBO POOL HOUSE - NIGHT or EXT. GAZEBO POOL HOUSE - NIGHT.

3 Likes

Thank you very much @southampton23! :kissing_heart: @Sofiat.e if you’re interested, I do have them- I thought they were on this thread or another background sharing thread though, it definitely isn’t on mine- it’s the bird’s eye of the island home bedroom and your room bedroom.

2 Likes