Official Background Sharing Thread

Okay

Hi. Does anyone have a backround of a bed so I can place my characters as if someone is looking at them from the ceiling, I know it sound strange :joy:, but if someone has something like this, I would really appreciate it if you would send it to me. I PROMISE TO CREDIT YOU IN MY STORY!

Like bird eye view

Yes

Check out @CinnamonToast. I believe she made a few including duvet’s but I’m not too sure if it was her or not :sweat_smile:

This is a EXT. LOLA GAZEBO POOL HOUSE - NIGHT or EXT. GAZEBO POOL HOUSE - NIGHT.

Thank you very much @southampton23! :kissing_heart: @Sofiat.e if you’re interested, I do have them- I thought they were on this thread or another background sharing thread though, it definitely isn’t on mine- it’s the bird’s eye of the island home bedroom and your room bedroom.

Oh Thank you, I will find it!)

These backgrounds are for a new story I am working on in the future and I thought they came out quite nicely. It’s just an edited version of the Cruise ship cabin.

they look great

your welcome i love all ur backgrounds lol

Wow thanks!
I’m just doing it for practice :smile:

lol i definitely think u should make a google drive im sure lots of people would love to use ur backgrounds

Yeah maybe! :slight_smile:

Can I use this, I hate using my backgrounds I’m not good enough to the point where I would put my backgrounds in into my story.

Sure! That’s what there here for :smile:

Okay Thanks, do you want to be credited at the end of the story or during the scene

I don’t mind :smile:
My watermark is on them though!

Coolo thanks