Official Background Sharing Thread

Can someone please tell me who the creator of this background? Any help will be significantly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Background

5 Likes

hey can I use your beach kitchen background? I can credit you @lanafrazer_episode

1 Like

sure.

1 Like

It’s not an Episode background. You can see the picture title says “anime library”. It must be a backround of a japanese visual novel or anime. I think you can’t use it, all those are copyrighted most of the time. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for replying! I thought that they only named the background like that because they stole it from somewhere. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is amazing! Who do I credit for this background? :grin:

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile: Can I use it in my story? And tell me how I credit you ^^
Thank you in advance :blush:

1 Like

Fantasy Bedroom. Feel free to use.

3 Likes

i hope you don’t mind if i use the first two ? and i was wondering if you have the open door background for those two in day and night as well ?

0 Likes

am i allowed to use these if so who do i credit for them please ?x

0 Likes

Go wild hun! I don;t need credit, maybe just do a random act of kindness today instead! <3

1 Like

Some school recolours for y’all :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you so much but I will credit you anyway ^^ have a nice day :heart:

1 Like

Yes, they’re all my edits. You can use them but you don’t have to give credit.

0 Likes

could i use these please :slight_smile:

1 Like

any chance of a boys one please?

0 Likes

can i use the green leaf one for my splash please x

0 Likes

NO CREDIT NEEDED! it was just blurred and it was on public either way so I barely did anything!

1 Like

yes! All the backgrounds on this thread are free to use! My watermark is on them but if you want to credit in a readermessage it’s @cecca.episode on Instagram :smile:

3 Likes

thank you

2 Likes