Official Background Sharing Thread

Most persons use reader’s message

2 Likes

Ik, but I meant, like, by Insta or Forums or whatever she prefers to be credited by

2 Likes

If she only found them then no credit is needed as she doesn’t own them and I think when she says she made them she means the overlays?

3 Likes

You don’t have to credit me. I found the pictures online and edited them.

2 Likes

Here are some backgrounds I’ve made, feel free to use them and just credit me as @amethystg.stories on insta

17 Likes

Do you have one with an open door?

1 Like

Here are mine:
Tree
Castle%20Window

Credit is not needed (lol I’ve been there where I get backgrounds and have no idea where it came from) but if you want to credit me or you just remember who made these backgrounds then just Stargazer54 is fine- any way you want to credit me is fine.

4 Likes

bump !!

3 Likes

bumppppppppp

Great threaddd :(((((9999999

2 Likes

Here are some of my backgrounds that are free to use but you have to credit me “Elviirastories” in your episode and optionally in Instagram @mystories_episode. They’re not so good but I hope you like them! :smile:

modern-living-room ![piano|300x178] (upload://hdi5zLGT8tkxxqEUm1y1QiezO8M.jpeg) promises sound-splash-magnifying-glass

9 Likes

If you got this from Pixabay we shouldn’t have to credit you.

1 Like

I didn’t get them from Pixabay, I made them all myself.

1 Like

Do you have time to make me backgrounds?

1 Like

Yes, I think so! What do you want? (I can’t promise they’ll be good though :sweat_smile: )

1 Like

Really because I checked your last topic and these ppl say you got these backgrounds from pixabay.

2 Likes

Hi, does anyone have a shooting range background. I currently don’t have the time (or the internet) to look through the whole thread, so I’m hoping someone can help me. Obviously, I’ll give credit.

3 Likes

Maybe @/amepisode

1 Like

Here are some I made. I stayed up to 3 a.m just to finish these :sleeping: :sleeping: :exploding_head:

7 Likes

PATIOFIRE

No credit needed

15 Likes

This is by thorneartstudio although i don’t think they are active anymore as their drive is shut

4 Likes