Official Background Sharing Thread

Omg that is awesome

1 Like

Yes that does ring a bell!

Thank you❤️

2 Likes

Do you have the day version of this? If so, can you PM it to me?

2 Likes

Hey! I love the bathroom background and just wanted to make sure you wouldn’t mind if I used it. Thanks!

2 Likes

Love your splashes I was wondering where I should credit you for it?

1 Like

That one @brionyelizabeth uploaded is the day version. Although, Ages ago someone asked me to lighten it for them so here is that version I made.

Just make sure to credit Thorneartstudios as it is still her background.

Thorne%20art%20bedroom%20lighter%203

14 Likes

Awww wow! Thank you so much❤️

2 Likes

Np! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Sooo I’m sorta a perfectionist, and it’s sorta hard for me to see something that has bad color co-ordination or grammar (ect). I absolutely LOVE your layout and colors in your story cover, but… I would like to suggest that you use grammarly for your story covers and things like that.
PS: It’s free!!

3 Likes

Yes, I’ve learned that the hard way. That was when I first began.
But, thank you, I’ll use your tip when I start something new. I also know Grammarly, I’m not an alien haha.
Thank you, guess I rushed.

1 Like

Okay. I really wasn’t meaning to be rude though, by the way… sorry if it like that…

2 Likes

I went on a trip to the lake with my family today, and I decided to take some photos!

Credit isn’t absolutely needed for me. :slight_smile: They’re just photos that I’ve taken for fun. You can treat it as a stock photo from Pexels or Pixabay. If you want to credit me, you can put in a readerMessage: Credit to @Charming on the forums for this background! I’ve just uploaded the backgrounds to Episode, so I’m not entirely sure if they’ll get approved or not. But the chance of approval should be high. :slight_smile: Have fun using these! (I’m sorry that one of them is sideways. You can try and rotate it to be at the correct angle. My computer, for some reason, made them all be sideways. I’ve tried to rotate them, but I guess that I forgot one.)

Edit: Episode approved the backgrounds! This means that you should be able to use them with no problem.

9 Likes

does this bg have overlays ?

1 Like

where can i find this pics without this sentences ?

1 Like

The door backgrounds (without the coat hanger and shoes and opening to a different exterior) can be found in @episode.uwe’s drive, she’s on instagram!

1 Like

i think there is a mestake i didn’t find the bg in that account ??

1 Like

I used her overlay but I added things to it. PM me to get the FULL background

1 Like
Episode.Uwe’s Backgrounds

Here you go! As I said, they don’t have the coat hanger or shoes and they open to a different exterior. If you use these be sure to credit @episode.uwe! :heart:

14 Likes

thnx

1 Like