Official Background Sharing Thread

This is not a requesting thread

Ik I was just wondering anyone had one

Decided to share these backgrounds here with everyone (lmao I made em ages ago but I decided that I’ll continue background making so that I can actually make my own for my story :stuck_out_tongue:)

Credit is NECESSARY credit me by @bhxddiewrites on insta

Link to background drive (yes u needa Request access so I’ll accept everyone :))

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-t3vpIzwHgOUk1cBU_iH1EnonLVm-2_N

5 Likes

How is this off topic???

No credit needed!

1 Like

This is a background sharing thread, maybe you confused it with the edit sharing thread? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I found this background on one of the links you provided- who should i credit for this specific background?

1 Like

bye

can i get summa that hair dye

1 Like

:joy: headass

1 Like

INT. Turquoise & Marble Walk-In Closet set :grin:
This version plus 3 others; as well as overlays for the set now available on my drive.

Credit is mandatory in your story in each chapter the background is used. You can credit me with my Instagram handle (@/beesepisode).
Please also follow my instagram @/beesepisode :heartbeat::heartbeat:
Here is a link to my drive xx

The window, mirror and Polaroids are all overlays, you can add in your own “Polaroid pictures” of your characters to the pin board :heartbeat:

I’ll be changing up the color scheme for this so expect more versions sometime this week!

7 Likes

New Yellow & Grey Bathroom Set now on my drive! 12 versions of this BG plus 11 overlays!
See below for a link to my drive!

this is just an example with one version of each of the overlays present
Credit is mandatory in your story in each chapter the background is used. You can credit me with my Instagram handle (@/beesepisode).
Please also follow my instagram @/beesepisode :heartbeat::heartbeat:
Here is a link to my drive xx

3 Likes

Hey!
I created a png for computer and I just wanted to share no credit needed.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

empty%20house
DM me for my google drive link :yellow_heart::crescent_moon:

6 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

3 Likes

Hi everyone!

I have a few backgrounds that I uploaded to the portal around a year ago and now I can’t remember who made them! I want to give Credit accordingly to the right person, so any help would be appreciated!
Would anybody be able to help?

I’ll upload them below:

Thank you xxx

4 Likes

Piper bedroom is the same as the LOFT that Lonewolfe rendered on her drive.

Excuse me, it’s a little messy, but I found and made these:

OFFICE2 pv1_back_INT__HEAVENOFFICE_5727389891952640_8efc0c5fbf1b7f0b3fb92ed18e5ea858 pv1_back_INT__HEAVENOFFICE_5727389891952640_8efc0c5fbf1b7f0b3fb92ed18e5ea858-2
I also have some overlays
(I thought I had the desk somewhere to… if you need it let me know.

4 Likes

Im late asf but this is so cute :two_hearts: