Official Background Sharing Thread

It’s up to you. But I’m fine with the credit.

1 Like

I don’t have an insta, but you can credit my forum name. Just mention that the background is edited by me. :grin:

2 Likes

Alright, thank you! I’ll make sure to credit you, you deserve it

1 Like

Hey! I’m a BG creator here sharing my work! There’s still more on my drive which is linked here:

All I ask is for you to use credit when you include my background in your story.

I will be creating more in the future but I’m currently having a break to write my story.

I do take requests on @episodeceleste on Instagram.

12 Likes

I got this bg from this thread, and there are more than 1000 bg’s in this thread so i can’t find the original owner, I need the overlays for the cashier counters and the person who made them, can anyone help me out a little
Cafe

5 Likes

The original owner is @miya.episode

2 Likes

Do you have night version this bc ?

1 Like

No and idk who the owner is still so I havent used it

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:

2 Likes

Hey by chance you don’t have an abandon warehouse inside like with shipping contianers and boxes in it. Or do you know of anyone that does.
I need the inside and outside of a Abandon warehouse?

1 Like

Could you give me the night version as well?

2 Likes

No, I don’t have. Maybe you can search at episode life or @amepisode drive.

2 Likes

I love the room what should I credit you as and I would love the night version too🖤

2 Likes

okay thanks

1 Like

I recommend these 2 websites:

1. http://www.episodelife.com
  2. https://wincywrites.com/backgrounds-overlays/
2 Likes

Here’s one I made

No credit is required, but please do not claim it as your own too :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Sure! I will try to make night version over the next couple of days. Is that good with you?

2 Likes

Also, you don’t have to credit me but if you really want to then you put my instagram handle as a shout-out or my username. Either one works. The Instagram handle is gamer_wolf_mania34.

2 Likes

I want to use this, what account should I tag?

12 Likes

I would like to use these 2 backgrounds,
what is you nick so I can credit you?

19a5e467db1d2c17220da962a33bbe0b76e763f6_2_563x500 f28790a659e653d8d12896d37e11d9ef77bf0251_2_563x500

6 Likes